Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Hex and Tren Suspension detection times

kingkong21

Anybody know?

I've read Hex is 4-5 weeks, then on some other boards, they said it's 4-5 months.

Is Tren Susp the same as Test Susp? 2-3days?

no it is not the same as test suspension... it is longer, im sure of that, im just not sure by how much... my best guess would be about a month because of no ester...
hex is like 5 months....
nandrolones are visible in your system longer because the test, though still slightly present, is just seen as natural... nandrolone stands out like a sore thumb...
if you want to beat a test stick with test suspension... it is bad ass and will give you great powers...

Man, great question about the tren hex! I took it a couple times it seems like it stayed in me a long time....
I would say 4-5 months maybe longer, and the post-cycle sides were horrible! Beware! of that stuff it's no joke....

no it is not the same as test suspension... it is longer, im sure of that, im just not sure by how much... my best guess would be about a month because of no ester...
hex is like 5 months....
nandrolones are visible in your system longer because the test, though still slightly present, is just seen as natural... nandrolone stands out like a sore thumb...
if you want to beat a test stick with test suspension... it is bad ass and will give you great powers...

Sweet bro. I'm gonna finish out this cycle of Parabolan then swtich to Suspension.

How often you inject the Suspension? Daily or EOD? and how many MG's? Mine is 75mg/ml.
GAULS.

Massive strength gains from the Suspension? That's what I need right now.

test suspension should be pinned daily as the minimum... i pinned once a day and had great results... some reccment 2 or 3x per day, but i dont think that is totally nececcary... at least from my experience with it...

depending on your cycle history you are going to want to run between .5-1ml per day... remember, there is no ester attatched so when you inject 75mg, you're getting the full 75mg of nothing but test...
i would start on the conservative side... you WILL get results...

Man, great question about the tren hex! I took it a couple times it seems like it stayed in me a long time....
I would say 4-5 months maybe longer, and the post-cycle sides were horrible! Beware! of that stuff it's no joke....

Bullshit tren hex can be detected for 4-5 weeks if you are an ignorant person don't open you mouth

Top Bottom