Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e vs test e start times

canslopitchdude

Going to start my tren e test e in December. Is tren e as slow acting as test e. Should I start them at the same time or should I start test first. I usually run test e at 15 weeks. Could I run test e for 1-5 then start tren e from 6-15? Is 10 weeks enough time for tren e. This is my first tren run so I'm planning on 200mg/week

They are close to acting the same. It's the same ester. I would start them together if you have enough and run tren 12-14 weeks. And run the test two weeks longer.

Going to start my tren e test e in December. Is tren e as slow acting as test e. Should I start them at the same time or should I start test first. I usually run test e at 15 weeks. Could I run test e for 1-5 then start tren e from 6-15? Is 10 weeks enough time for tren e. This is my first tren run so I'm planning on 200mg/week

I would run the the same length and I would cut the TREN earlier than I would the TEST.

Top Bottom