Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e and test e cycle help

Bump Rick & Dylan.....don't worry Rugby, we got you. We're going to lay out exactly how you need to play this game.

I thought this forum was for advice, not for little people to try and make themselves feel big. For those of you that have given advice thank you, to those that feel the need to put people down, well you know where you can go.

I thought this forum was for advice, not for little people to try and make themselves feel big. For those of you that have given advice thank you, to those that feel the need to put people down, well you know where you can go.

bro, first and foremost... you need to develop thicker skin and look past anyone that may be putting you down... you have ONE person putting you down while everyone else is simply trying to help... i agree, its childish but you need to grow up as well... if you can't take things like that, you not only won't make it in this lifestyle, but none in general...

we WANT to help but you also have to help us to help you... if you get a pic, post it so we can assess your body fat and go from there... your not understanding that if your body fat is elevated, your at an extremely high risk of major side effects with steroid use and we are trying to prevent you from causing damage to yourself...

bro, first and foremost... you need to develop thicker skin and look past anyone that may be putting you down... you have ONE person putting you down while everyone else is simply trying to help... i agree, its childish but you need to grow up as well... if you can't take things like that, you not only won't make it in this lifestyle, but none in general...

we WANT to help but you also have to help us to help you... if you get a pic, post it so we can assess your body fat and go from there... your not understanding that if your body fat is elevated, your at an extremely high risk of major side effects with steroid use and we are trying to prevent you from causing damage to yourself...

perfectly said.

we're not trying to be dicks. we are trying to give you the best advice for you to reach your goals and at the same time not putting you in harm's way.

alot of people just want us to tell them to go ahead and do steroids and that it's this great miracle drug. we are not going to do that because we are not gonna put our names out there because when something bad does happen to you (which it more than likely will at your body fat percentage), you come back and shit on us even more. steroids are not a miracle drug to get fat fucks into 4% BF freaks. it's a drug to get you to the next level when you have plateaued naturally.

be a man, take a selfie of yourself in the mirror, or stfu and let this thread die please.

perfectly said.

we're not trying to be dicks. we are trying to give you the best advice for you to reach your goals and at the same time not putting you in harm's way.

alot of people just want us to tell them to go ahead and do steroids and that it's this great miracle drug. we are not going to do that because we are not gonna put our names out there because when something bad does happen to you (which it more than likely will at your body fat percentage), you come back and shit on us even more. steroids are not a miracle drug to get fat fucks into 4% BF freaks. it's a drug to get you to the next level when you have plateaued naturally.

be a man, take a selfie of yourself in the mirror, or stfu and let this thread die please.

hahahahahahah.......................I died laughing @Dylan and @alcatraz

perfectly said.

haha damn that was harsh bro

Hi,
I'm 34
178cm
115kg stocky (Endomorph)
I played rugby all my life and when I stopped 4 years ago I piled on the weight as I ate the same amount as I did when I was playing rugby but I wasn't doing the same amount of exercise. 2 years ago I got on the scales as my wife brought some just before a summer holiday, I nearly had a heart attack, 140kgs!. since that day I changed my life being healthier and training 4-6 times a week. I've put on a lot of muscle while loosing some fat and I'm feeling better. I have done 2 courses of steroids before Tren and test, tbol and I'm looking for some help with dosages and if I'm missing anything from my cycle.

I'm planning on running
400mg of Tren e a week for 12 weeks
300mg of Test e a week for 12 weeks
Tamo and Clomid for pct for 4 weeks after course finishes.

This is a cutting cycle to bust me through a plateau.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

you need to get an ai in there .. Liqui-Aromas
and LiquiDostnx from agguys will work well .n2guard should also be included in that cycle

Once u lose all that fat maybe u wont act like a fat bitch OP.

These are the kind of posts that cause us to lose members....and ultimately lead the poster into a guessing game that in the long run will end up doing a lot of damage.

You can be constructive & help OR don't post @ all.

Top Bottom