Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E / TEST cycle log

hammerstorm

I never in my life planned on doing a log for a cycle but when looking for information on other cycle logs always got dead end threads and bum information so decided to make one for my tren-e, test-e cycle im currently running. Will update weekly on lifts and gains and that sorta shit. This isnt going to be layed out the best as I suck at this shit.

Im 5'10", 95kgs and around 10% bodyfat and from Australia.
This is my third cycle, first was test-e only and second was deca and test-e.
Both went smooth as not any horrible sides, kept nearly everything months after PCT.
Currently i'm 9 days into tren-e 300mgs and test-e 500mgs weekly. Have arminidex and caber on hand and will use them if the time comes.

Shit is already going mental. Im up 3kgs on the scales in 9 days and have already started to see strength increases. Ive never reacted this quickly to an ethanate before. Just got back from chest day before cycle was stuck on 130kgs for 2 reps for ages, just hit it for 4 with ease.

The only side ive had so far is insane itching. Ive read as much as i can about it but noone really has a definitive answer. Some say liver damage but ive seen numerous bloods from sufferers proving this theory wrong. Most say it goes away after a week or two. Ive had it for a few days now and it seems to come on when i start sweating and goes away after about 5 minutes and doesnt come again for the rest of the day. Then will happen again the next morning.

Other than that theres not too much more i can say. Ill update with more information as it happens.

Everything I have read on multiple forums about tren shows several things to do to minimize sides.
1) Keep test low about 150mg a week
2) If you are worried about hair use nizerol shampoo
3) Take 25mcg of cytomel daily and caber daily this will stop the hormone imbalance that tren causes in some people. Its that hormone imbalance that causes the mental mood issues.
4) heavy sweating comes from eating lots of carbs

Yea from my personal experience I found ten higher than test is much easier to manage ! Just going off how my body reacted

Yeah mad I'm going to try both ways eventually just thought I'd start with what I know best for now. If all goes well my next cycle some time next year I'll try low test high tren. The itching went away only last 3 or 4 days. Have been having mild anxiety attacks for the last day or so but nothing I didn't expect as I've been dealing with it my whole life. Going to see the doctor this afternoon to get it all sorted. Other than that I'm really liking it.

Did chest and tri's today. Every exercise got a PB and Weight is sitting at 99kg. Started getting the insomnia through the week. It's not like normal insomnia though you just lay down and it starts getting harder to breath especially when you lay on your back and it keeps you up all night. I had to take meds to get me to sleep the last few days because I wouldn't be able to do my job on no sleep. But it's the weekend now so I'm gonna tough it out and not take anything. Just had a nap for an hour or so and it was fine. Besides that tho I'm not getting many sides so far. The anxiety is gone pretty much no pimples or oily the skin or anger just slamming the misso a lot more than usual

PS anyone with advice on the insomnia with experience would be much appreciated!

Lmao!! It sucks dude

Honestly I hate to say it but when I was on tren I tried everything

Finally had to got he route I did not wanna go and get my dr to give me some sleeping meds

It helped 100% but I hate putting unnecessary shit in my body.

Plus sleeping pills in my book are no good

But there was no way I was not taking tren and I had to sleep

Lmao!! It sucks dude

Honestly I hate to say it but when I was on tren I tried everything

Finally had to got he route I did not wanna go and get my dr to give me some sleeping meds

It helped 100% but I hate putting unnecessary shit in my body.

Plus sleeping pills in my book are no good

But there was no way I was not taking tren and I had to sleep

Hahahaha yeah mate I'm in the same boat.
I've been prescribed seroquel for my anxiety in a low dose and it got rid of the anxiety within a day or two but the tablets also knock you out so I've been taking them to get some sleep. I hate becoming dependant on things but there's not much else I can do. I need to sleep to grow and to work. I'm going to try an OTC bronchodilator because it's my airways being restricted when I lie down that is really fucking with me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cool keep me posted

As far as tren it has that affect with breathing
My cardio was horrible

I could have counted carrying my gym bag up the stairs as my hiit training !!!😒😳

Top Bottom