Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E / TEST cycle log

I always run with clomid and nolva for PCT but because tren is especially harsh I'm start some HCG In the last 4 weeks of my cycle

Nolva just prevents oestrogen binding, but nothing else. It is rather an on cycle drug m8. Clomid , hcg / caber maybe is what I'd use but I've been staying away from tren, 'cos cardio is a concern for me.

Ahaa right I see mate, probbly just stick with clomid and HCG then, mix them in same syringe and do 0.5 of tren and 1ml of test , twice a week so works out 3ml a week all together 1ml of tren and 2ml of test think the ratio is spot on there mind

It's been just over 3 weeks since I started my cycle. I'm now sitting at 100kg and I look abit leaner. My strength is up a fair bit on all lifts and pretty much all my sides have subsided. I was getting insomnia but it has gone away for now. Was having breathing problems for abit but since getting onto nasacort that's 100% fixed the heavy breathing. Still haven't got much endurance tho Hahahah but everything's going sweet and according to plan

Sounds alright then mate, I've had trouble breathing in test 400 only a little bit nothing major, but was not sure weather to stack ttm with test 400 or tren e still in two minds don't do much cardio so not fussed about that at the moment, just mKe sure with tren to always do it a lower dose then what your stacking it with, what I've been told any way

I've heard mixed reviews about higher test or lower test so I thought I'd just try higher first and if it went well try lower later next year to see the difference first hand. If it works out even better than this cycle I don't think I'll ever go without tren again. It's on a whole other level. I still can't get my head around an ethanate taking effect so quickly. Usually takes me 4 or so weeks so see results. I started seeing results on tren E in a week

Really? Yeah most say just to jump straight to tren acetate because it works quicker but am gonna start with tren e aswell, never done tren apart from one course ages ago which was tablets called m.tren by ph and they was the bollocks but harsh but yeah think tren e and test 400 could be a really good combo 👌🏻

well put it this way it's working so fast I'm getting new stetch marks around my delts and biceps because I'm growing too quick hahaha

Top Bottom