Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e and test c

mdbro328

When using 600mg of test c at what range on the tren e would you see best gains? Better to keep tren e lower than test at say 200 to 400 wk or vise versa

Ahhhhhh, the never ending tren vs. test debate....I prefer a higher ratio of tren to test. Maybe 200 test/400 tren for example. Let the tren SHINE!

If your diet and training are on point, as little as 200mg of Tren will do wonders. If this is your first time with Tren, start low and then slowly increase your dosage as you access your tolerance.

If your diet and training are on point, as little as 200mg of Tren will do wonders. If this is your first time with Tren, start low and then slowly increase your dosage as you access your tolerance.

+1

But then again, if your diet & training are on point minimal aas will do wonders.

Ahhhhhh, the never ending tren vs. test debate....I prefer a higher ratio of tren to test. Maybe 200 test/400 tren for example. Let the tren SHINE!

X2 there is NO need to run test higher than Tren..Trens binding to the receptor is 5 x stronger than test. So in theory you'll just have a bunch of free roaming test in your system that's going to cause more side effects.keep it at that 250-300mg range and let the Tren do its thing...test is only there to maintain sexual function and what not.

When using 600mg of test c at what range on the tren e would you see best gains? Better to keep tren e lower than test at say 200 to 400 wk or vise versa
depends , I like low tren (200mg ew for eg) and high test (500-750mg ew), its preference

Top Bottom