Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e questiom

canslopitchdude

Is Arimidex nessisary with tren e or is caber good enough? And I keep hearing different things about running hcg. Some people say to run it during the entire cycle, and I've also heard to only run it for 2 weeks at the end of the cycle to give ur testies a boost at recovery because if using it the whole time it can add to the shut down. I just have to find some caber by June I guess when I plan to run my tren. I don't think my current source has caber. Oh I think im going to run tren at 300mg per week and test at 250 per week. I was thinking if the test is only run at 250 caber should be good enough. I've never needed Arimidex before while running any other cycles with 500 test. Also ran 500 test with 600 decca with no issues as well.

Even at those low doses of 250 test and 300 tren per week. So Arimidex is nessisary to take the whole time during cycle or should I just have it on hand. Also is caber nessisary to have on those low doses.

Necessary to take the entire time... Keeps estrogen levels in check... And it's better to prevent than get and have to deal with for a couple days...

Caber I would take e4days... I personally don't take caber... My prolactin levels stay low by keeping my estrogen in check with arimidex...

Top Bottom