Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e 500 mgs cycle log

Week 1-

So far no noticeable physique changes or strength gains . More agressive and focused in the gym ,Music feels fkin amazing nowadays , the pumps are fking amazing .. They are so fking intense I can't even bend my arms at times and the pumps tend to last a hell lot longer than it did when I was deep in my test e cycle ..IMO 1 week of tren e> 10 weeks of test e in terms of sheer pumps. I've noticed I'm getting a lot less bloated although I'm on a 4000 cal diet and my sodium intake is really high , if I was on testosterone I would be bloated as fucking hell. I'm sleeping like a baby atm , I've noticed I wake up early and kindof feel energized and ready for the day (this is after 4 hours of sleep) .

That's basically all I've felt this week , just did my second jab , will report back . I can feel the tren turning me into a machine .

can you give us a basic outline of your cycle?

Week 6-

Strength just keeps on increasing , vascularity is the same , gained 2 inches on my arms already , gains coming in nicely , weight is up 3 lbs. In terms of pumps , i personally think the pumps have reduced as i dont get lower back pumps anymore. Agression is the same. Physique really starting to change. Dont see any fat loss yet.

Top Bottom