Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dose higher then test.

Dedication777

So flame it you like, but I have a question and want your opinions.

Sense tren and test both battle for the same receptor, could I run tren for say at 400 mg ew and test at trt dose of 250-300per week? (<------just and example)
And of course up my dose of caber to .5mg EOD? Instead or e3d
What's your guys opinion on this? Done my research but answers go both ways

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I've read alot that this unwritten rule of having your test higher then tren is really not a necessity. Most find that tren doesn't really make their dicks limp but actually has the opposite effect, everyone's different right? And you're right, test and tren fight for the same receptors, and since Tren is something like 5 times more anabolic then test, alot of people want the tren to have the best chance of getting those receptors so they run it higher. I try and run them at par. but that's me!

I am in for the answer.

actually that isn't even a TRT dose of test what you wrote. that is twice the amount assuming its good quality test.

read sean's log about tren and no test, not sure how you missed it but he is having an amazing time on tren alone. his strength is up so much that I even told him he needs to back off cause he is gaining too much strength. and the guy already had a base, not like he started out a weakling to begin with.

i have ran tren several times alone and my results are fun everytime. the time i stacked some var with it I actually blew PR's.

I run Tren E @ 400mg and 500mg of test....0.5mg of caber twice a week .
dont worry about them both competing for the AR, tren owns that bish.

Trt dose is more like 100-150 mg ew.

Tren binds better and faster than any aas so don't worry about receptor competition.

I have run Tren cycles both ways low test high tren and vice versa. The tren is always the winner here and the only thing running a higher dose of test does for me is to reduce the sides a little. I reached a point in running Tren last year that the sides outweighed the benefits and I stopped running the compound all together. Best of luck

Okay thanks for you guys input. Now those who have tren higher then test.
What Esther's did u use?
What was your dose of each?
How were your results/sides?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Top Bottom