Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A- Crashed or something in my brew .. Refilter?

What would you do

• Use it and stop being a pussy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throw it away

• Refilter/Sterilize it

• Give it away

• Total voters

Couvan57

I brewed some of my favorite compounds last week. I ran out of supplies to brew the rest of my cycles. So today I went and checked the Tren A I brewed. It 100mg/ml. 12I was very excited to go look at what I created until I pulled out of the box. It looks like there is sperm in there. I will post the process and recipe and supplies I used below. Hopefully it is ok and it crashed a little. Could it be air bubbles, would bacteria grow like that. Please help!

5 grams tren a powder
2 .20um thermo fisher syringe filter
50ml sterile jar
5 unsterile vials caps and stoppers
18g syringes
Hand crimper
USP BA, BB and GSO

Ok, so in a 250 ml beaker I placed 5 grams of Tren A powder.
I then put 1 ml BA and 9 mls of bb and mixed til dissolved.
I then added 35.75 mls of GSO and heat gently until cleared.
I then sucked 30mls into a 30ml syringe attached a syring filter.
I vented the sterile 50ml jar with 18g needle and filtered 30mls then the remaining 20mls.
I did not add an additional 2mls of OIL because i felt it could dilute it.

I then baked 5 vials, stoppers and caps in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes. I waited for them to cool, dunk them in alcohol, placed them on paper towel open side down with tongs. I then added 10mls of tren into each one, placed stopper, then capped.

I then placed my beautiful golden Tren in the box where i keep my gear. I didnt buy enough syringe filters to brew the prop, mast and eq(ran out of cash) and Im upgrading to bottel top setups with glass media jars etc because syringe filters suuuuck. I actually bought ten and kept breakiing them with the TEST P. Would drip, then lose all pressure and run like a faucet.

I will attach pictures of my tren and hopefully someone has run into this or knows whats going on.

Is there a chance that it could be water? I just read that water can cause cloudiness and bubble like appearances. If it is water, is it safe? It is not for sale but personal use.

Top Bottom