Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Acetate/Test Prop cycle need advise before order

synthazeus

Hey everyone.

As the title says, I have a tren and prop cycle coming up in a few months. I'm currently on s cruise of 250mg ew of enth for 10 weeks.

Now I'm getting mixed opinions on what dosages I should start out on. Eg. People are saying run the tren higher than the test whilst other says run tren 200mg ew to start off with. I'm keeping Prop at 100mg M/W/F for a total of 300 ew.

So my question is..what dosage should I start off with the tren? 200mg ew (50mg eod) seems to be everyone recommendation but doesn't make sense when they're saykng run it higher than the prop. Should I taper up with tren? I want to keep prop at 300mg ew.

Just want some help before I place an order for it. It's still awhile away but I do want to get everything organised and no what I'm doing and how I'm doing it.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

I find that 50/50 or high tren low test works best for me

As for you not sure man it's a individual thing

I like my stack to be like this if its not. 50/50

200 test p
300-35 tren a

Isn't this ur second cycle though ?

Not to sound like a broken record but if so be ready for a crazy wake up call if ur one of the guys that gets sides

It hit me kinda hard first two times

Had to cut one 8 week cycle short

Isn't this ur second cycle though ?

Not to sound like a broken record but if so be ready for a crazy wake up call if ur one of the guys that gets sides

It hit me kinda hard first two times

Had to cut one 8 week cycle short

Is 200mg of prop enough? I want to gain size whilst leaning out/hardening up. What if I was to run 300mg of both compounds.

Yes this will be my second cycle. I know it sounds like a long shot as it being my second cycle but I won't something that will hit me harder than these long esters. I'm all ready for it, I'll drop it if I need to but I'll lower the dosage to. I might start at like 200mg and increase it to 300mg over a couple weeks.

Top Bottom