Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace ED vs EOD pinning

Tren Ace ED vs EOD?

• Pin it ED to minimize sides

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Pin it EOD to minimize pinning frequency

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
Ace has 24-36 hr half-life, so you can go without any stable blood plasma for 12-24 hrs. I'd go ED. I ran it low ED with t3 and gw to combat sides and I felt gtg. At the same time, the brand of tren e i'm running now is kicking my ass right now so maybe the last brand I ran was underdosed.

always used eod and was fine. i try to keep pinning at minimal

To whoever asked about tren ace and slin pins it goes down very easily when I used a 29g half incher. If you dont heat the oils up prior your just making it more difficult on yourself and most likely more
Pip.

To whoever asked about tren ace and slin pins it goes down very easily when I used a 29g half incher. If you dont heat the oils up prior your just making it more difficult on yourself and most likely more
Pip.

I been using slin pin for years but only for my ed or eod pins. Works great and way less scar tissue

ED keeps it more stable in my blood... but not much different as far as gains... if you are using rotating sites you should be good... mid delt x2, rear deltx2, tris×2, bisx2 glutesx2 when arms need a break... I don't even feel the injections in my arms, I also pin up to 15x daily with peps, growth, slin, aas... So I guess you get use to it... also helps if you have someone that can pin you ed for those tough to reach spots and after workouts where the body is tight...

done both (ed/eod), did not notice any difference as far as sides or falling blood plasma, only im a gear junky love to pin daily just to feel the soreness (it reminds me, that's the liquid that is opening the doors to a better physique), yes you can use the slin pin 29 gauge on quads, im lean on quads so the pin goes deep to the muscle, it leaves you sore for a couple of days, then again like i said im a gear junky

Top Bottom