Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace ED or EOD ?

Tren Ace ED or EOD ?

• ED

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • EOD

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

fit4

Okay guys. I am starting Tren Ace with Test E and Masteron in a couple of days.

I have been looking around for opinions on ED or EOD injections for Tren Ace, people seem to have different opinions on that one.

So I ask you which would you prefer and why ?

Def less sides and blood fluctuations with every day pins.

I have tried Tren before with EOD inj and that worked out well, nice gains lost lot of fat and no sides.

But I think I will give ED a try this time as blood levels are supposed to be more stable with ED inj.

I've only ever used it EOD, never had any problems with results and any side effects have been manageable...

I've done both ways and ED def is less sides. I've run pretty high doses of ace with ED pins and had minimal sides and then done low doses with EOD pins and sides were worse. Keeping blood levels stable is always best if you can deal with pinning ED.

I've done both ways and ED def is less sides. I've run pretty high doses of ace with ED pins and had minimal sides and then done low doses with EOD pins and sides were worse. Keeping blood levels stable is always best if you can deal with pinning ED.

How many inj sites did you have because you were pinning ED ?

I guess if pinning every day doesn't bother you, then go for it. I personally don't see how there would be much difference between ED or EOD with the half life of Tren Ace, so I'd probably just do EOD if it were me

I guess if pinning every day doesn't bother you, then go for it. I personally don't see how there would be much difference between ED or EOD with the half life of Tren Ace, so I'd probably just do EOD if it were me

Yup I agree with above. TestP 75mg & TrenA 100mg EOD worked we for me. Minimal sides only on week 2 none after that. Add N2Guard on cycle, caber and a AI and your good to go.

Yes, like I said I have tried EOD before and that worked really well no sides at all.. Will try ED now and see how that goes.

But as for ED pins and the need to have lots of diff inj sites.. the only inj site I got no problem with is my glutes, I have tried delts and thigh but both gave me lots of pain and always hit a nerve, but I want to have atleast 4-5 diff inj sites with ED inj so is there some other inj sites you would recommend besides thigh and delts ?

Top Bottom