Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace dosage

Rowedaddy35

Is a does of 50 mgs eod worth it? It was rough for me at 100 mgs eod had to stop last cycle anyone ever run it this low. I'm 6 ft 230 FYI

If your lean tren at 50mg eod should give you good noticeable results.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the info been juicing for years an only tried it once before with all precautions an didn't make it too long I'm gunna try this lower dosage so I can see what all the fuss is about gain wise hopefully

yea 50mg EOD is good if you were having problems at 100. Maybe work to 75mg/EOD depending on how things go

Ace will hit you hard

The problem ain't the tren its the test dose. The higher test goes on teen the worse sides are for most. 100 mg of tren EOD is a baby dose you should be able to handle that with ease. I've ran tren at 800 mg with little issues at all because test was low. As soon as you raise the test all hell breaks lose. Keep the prop to 50 mg EOD or less and you'll be good. Also n2guard is a must as well.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

The problem ain't the tren its the test dose. The higher test goes on teen the worse sides are for most. 100 mg of tren EOD is a baby dose you should be able to handle that with ease. I've ran tren at 800 mg with little issues at all because test was low. As soon as you raise the test all hell breaks lose. Keep the prop to 50 mg EOD or less and you'll be good. Also n2guard is a must as well.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Agreed, I've run 1000mg of tren ace with 100mg of test and did pretty well overall with sides. Using the same gear I dropped to a cruise at 200mg of test and 100mg of tren ace and the sides were actually a little worse then. Night sweats hit hard and everything. Low test, in my opinion a max of 100-150mg a week, is key for minimizing tren sides. Taking caber with it at .5 twice a wk is a must for me as well.

Top Bottom