Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace dosage

All the horror stories about tren I can almost guarantee that they all had test too high. Now I've only been as high as 500mg tren a week but had no sides except sweats.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Running test to high wasn't my problem it was only at 75 mgs eod I'm not even running test this go round and I was running n2guard the whole time. I'm not one of them that thinks you have to always have test in every cycle I've ran eq 18 wks right by its self with the rite support supps with no problems an made great gains im just sensitive to tren I guess so I'm gunna give this " baby" dose a try

I've been in this game for a while an if you've got to run 1000mgs of anything you mite need a different supplier cause yo shit gotta be weak or ur just a bad MF'er one of the two

I've been in this game for a while an if you've got to run 1000mgs of anything you mite need a different supplier cause yo shit gotta be weak or ur just a bad MF'er one of the two

Just wait for the log where one of the guys is running 2100mg of tren ace a week

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have run numerous Tren A cycles and I can tell you that you will indeed see great results off of 50mgs EOD and the best part is the sides will not be that bad. With any compound the goal should be to do the minimum amount you can to see gains that you are seeking. This way you are more inclined to keep your hard worked gains. Anyone can shoot 100 to 150 mgs of Tren and see results however they will suffer severe sides and lose everything they build 3 weeks after they stop there cycle. Best of luck and keep your doses low and keep your gains.

Running test to high wasn't my problem it was only at 75 mgs eod I'm not even running test this go round and I was running n2guard the whole time. I'm not one of them that thinks you have to always have test in every cycle I've ran eq 18 wks right by its self with the rite support supps with no problems an made great gains im just sensitive to tren I guess so I'm gunna give this " baby" dose a try

75 mg is higher then I'd suggest. 50 EOD max with prop. Better yet 150-200 mg of a long estered test. Don't get me wrong 3-400 mg of tren will yield great results, I didn't mean toake it sound like its a waste or anything. But the fucking magic really happens above 500. You get the diet in a bottle, with the bulking and crazy strength gains. I also suggest you forgo the ace and run a low dose of tren e. Its much more tolerable in my experience and that of those who I personally over see. The short ester tren always yields more problems for most that's why I stay away from it. I used it the first few tren blasts and ever since then tren e is my only choice. It may take a little longer to kick in but it lasts longer and its easier to manage side wise.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom