Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toss or try?

littleb

Hey brothers, I am about to get some new stuff for upcoming cycle, but,,,, I have some top notch ug that exp in 2009... It was stored in perfect conditions and is clean looking.... wwjd? OR what would you do? toss it? go for it? if it was only a bottle or two I would junk it no sweat, problem for me is i was planning a BIG cycle then ran into health issues so its hard to toss that much...
I know it will lose its potency but how much? is 200mg per cc now 150mg? ect...

Thanks all..

Are you serious Brotha, risk health for hundred bucks, come on think here dude. Not trying to be an ass, just bring you to reality.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hard to say its potency. I used stuff that expired in 2010 and it was still good enough to spike the bloodwork.

Are you serious Brotha, risk health for hundred bucks, come on think here dude. Not trying to be an ass, just bring you to reality.

It doesn't work that way - most countries send their expired stock to third world counties. It just means the potency can't be guaranteed.

I know my health is not at risk by using, lol,, hormones do not degrade into anything harmful they just lose potency. I just wondered if any of our science brothers on here knew how much they lost in say 5 years... for ex. if 200mg per cc is only 75mg now then its a toss because too much oil for too little gear,
but if its now 150mg gtg....

well, I am gonna give it a go.. worse case i can always switch over to new stuff... I am waiting for my bloodwork to come back probably mon then off i go..... or on i should say..... lol
just hoping my cholesterol went down a tad, was on high end of normal a few months ago but nothing too bad.. this panel i had done yesterday is complete test, free test, estro, cortisol, the works... I will have a solid b4 and after blood workup to post.. will be a 16 week test cycle, with clomid nolva hcg pct..

If you stored it properly I highly doubt the potency and concentration were affected much if at all. Gear is good for years and years past expiration if you take care of it

Thank you brother, I figured that but wanted to be sure.. the thought of tossing it made me cry then i realized i am crying i really need test....:)

I'm not going to argue or debate the issue, I am going to say I compounded pharmaceuticals for a living NOT underground crap. In a pharmacy and consulted with physicians. You have NO clue what was used to preserve it, the state of original raw ingredient, how it was processed, done in sterile conditions, sealed right, etc, etc., Potency is typically designed to stay at 100% up to 6 months except on biologicals and antibiotics.
Yes we do send lots of pharms to 3rd world but if they didnt have some of these they die anyway without taking this calculated risk. When you see a thigh cut open to take out an abscess then comment...

Top Bottom