Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 10 steroids

I would say that anybody who claims that testosterone doesn't shut you down is off their nut.

The reason I advocate using testosterone in every cycle is that testostorone does more in the body than just build muscle. Keeping some testosterone ensures that all normal body functions are covered.

Libido is the best example, Early in my AAS career I ran a 6-week cycle of b-dol alone. I had zero libido from week 3-9.

Primo is another great example. Scheering (the manufacturers of Primobolan) conducted a study long ago using primo in place of testosterone for HRT. They found that those on primo had much lower estrogen levels and reported loss of libido (and enlarged prostate). Should have been perfectly predictable since primo doesn't aromatize to estrogen and low estrogen is known to kill libido.

So I guess if a man really don't care amount maintaining a sex life, it might be alright to design a cycle without testosterone. But how many men would fall into that category?

agreed, and i also think this is the more common view on why to run test every cycle...

Dont agree with alot of that article and list but good post and read!

So I guess if a man really don't care amount maintaining a sex life, it might be alright to design a cycle without testosterone. But how many men would fall into that category?

the dbol alone thing didn't work out for you but there are thousands of guys out there who run dbol who have zero issues with libido. did u run an AI with your dbol? were you fully recovered before you ran it? did u have issues with blood pressure? did u run hcgenerate during? you could of been suppressed going into the dbol .. there are too many factors to consider. and if you had run the test you would of been suppressed even more that i can guarantee you

there are thousands of guys who run beastrol alone with zero libido issues. in fact they report increased sex drive.. i've run it twice and can confirm this from personal experience as will many on this forum.

but lets say you are right and you need test with every cycle or the cycle will be a failure.. give me some rock hard evidence showing that you need it.
i'm gonna need more than "i ran dbol for 6 weeks and lost my sex drive" as evidence that you need test with every cycle.

Primo is another great example. Scheering (the manufacturers of Primobolan) conducted a study long ago using primo in place of testosterone for HRT. They found that those on primo had much lower estrogen levels and reported loss of libido (and enlarged prostate). Should have been perfectly predictable since primo doesn't aromatize to estrogen and low estrogen is known to kill libido.

but we aren't talking about HRT, we are talking about cycling.

there is a huge difference between going on HRT for life and cycling smart and conservative dosages and running the proper ancillaries while on and a good PCT.

i've never advocated using primo for HRT and if you read my above post I say to stack dbol or test with primo cause you need that extra kick when you cycle primo. something like 500mg primo and 250mg test with 20mg of dbol as a kickstart

90% of posters on this forum cycle steroids, only 10% are on HRT according to the last poll that was done.

off the top of my head the AAS that I've run alone with nothing else and still got sensational results

dbol (anyone who can't gain on dbol alone probably has bunk shit)
tren (with the proper ancillaries and PCT your libido will be fine, running it blindly with or without test is stupid)
any items from mr supps.. kata, beastdrol, etc etc. (if you don't gain 20 pounds on your bench in 4 weeks then you probably need to get a better workout strategy)

It's a good write up but asking someone what their top 10 favourite steroids are is kind of like asking what their 10 favorite music artists are. It's going to be different for every person.

For or example a skinny guy trying to put on size might really like deca, where as an older guy might like proviron best.

I think it's a dumb list frankly. If you're at all health conscious, many of those are among the worst.

For me, it's Primo, D-bol and test all day long. Nothing better.

testosterone Enanthate is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by the adrenal glands, it is the principle male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid for building muscle

Top Bottom