Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too late for HCG?

Revis Island

hey guys so I'm on week 9 of a 12-13 week cycle of test cyp at 500 mg/week. I stacked it with oral winstrol at 50 mg ed for the first 8 weeks. And I've been taking aromasin 12 mg eod.

So far I'm happy with my results and my plan was to wait a week after my last shot of test and do a ten day blast of hcg and the start taking the nolva I have at 20 mg/day.

My boys have definitely gotten smaller at this point and some people told me I should've been doing hcg with the cycle since the start. I've also heard that I should do it the last 4 weeks and then go into pct. And I've also been told to do a blast when I'm done with the cycle because that's the best way to do it. So everyone has advice/ an opinion. I just want to know what's right because I've heard about the wonders of hcg and I've had some on hand and would really like to throw it in the mix.

Any help would be much appreciated! đź‘Ť

You don't need Hcg for a 12 week cycle..

But you can just blast after your last pin for 10 days and then start your serms

Top Bottom