Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips for Anavar cycle

dieselboy5000

Whats up,
This is my first post here. I'm 24 y/o, 5'11", 180. I started training seriously about 4 years ago, since then I've put on about 30 pounds of lean muscle. I am planning to start my first ever cycle soon - decided to go with 60 mg Anavar ED. I know "test is best" and "no test no cycle," but I'm sticking with the var for now . I'd like to add about 15 lbs of muscle and get really cut up (I know this is probably too ambitious but I like to aim high). I am going to take a liver detox formula (ALA/milk thistle) and using Nolva for PCT. I have a few questions:

1) I hear var can suppress the appetite, but if you keep cals high then it's possible to bulk up a bit. Is there anything I can take to stimulate my appetite (not another AAS)?

2) Should I split the dose into two per day, or take it all at once?

3) What is good for cholestorol protection? I've heard niacin/niaspan are effective. Anything else?

4) What do you guys tell your doctors to avoid suspicion when you keep coming back for bloodwork?

Thanks!

1) Some people have appititte problems i did not, for me I was growing so my body was always hungry

2) Split them up throught out the day

4) They will not test for AAS in bloodwork to expensive

dont know about 3

dieselboy5000 said:
1) I hear var can suppress the appetite, but if you keep cals high then it's possible to bulk up a bit. Is there anything I can take to stimulate my appetite (not another AAS)?
2) Should I split the dose into two per day, or take it all at once?
3) What is good for cholestorol protection? I've heard niacin/niaspan are effective. Anything else?
4) What do you guys tell your doctors to avoid suspicion when you keep coming back for bloodwork?
Thanks!

some info on Anavar and its properties:

Oxandrolone is a mild, low androgen 17-alpha alkylated anabolic steroid with very low toxicity. Preferred by thousand of men and women users because it promotes protein anabolism and rarely caused any adverse reaction, oxandrolone is primarily used to promote strength and muscle hardness. In the International Journal of Obesity, (1995; 19: 614-624), it was shown that Oxandralone enhanced body fat reduction significantly in both the abdominal and visceral stores. Oxandrolone will not aromatize, and therefore the anabolic effect of this compound can actually promote linear growth. Women usually tolerate this drug well at low doses, and at one time it was prescribed for the treatment of osteoporosis. It also has a reduced androgenic activity.

This product is known as a good agent for the promotion of strength and quality physique improvement, although the mild nature of this compound makes It less than ideal for adding a significant amount of bodyweight. Studies using moderate dosages of this compound note minimal interferences with natural testosterone production. Likewise when it is used alone, even in larger amounts, there is typically no need for auxiliary drugs like Clomiphene Citrate / Tamoxifen Citrate or HCG, as it will not aromatize at any dosage. It is particularly suitable for users over forty years old.

The standard dosage for men is in the range of 30-60mg per day, a level that should produce noticeable results. It can be further combined with anabolics like Stanozolol to elicit a harder, more defined look without added water retention. Such combinations are very popular and can dramatically enhance the physique. Oxandrolone has a half-life of 8 hours. Thus, a moderate dose taken in the morning is largely out of the system by night, yet supplies reasonable levels of androgen during the day and early evening. Alternatively, the tablets can be taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance.

Oxandrolone also combines very well with testosterone undecanoate, since it does not aromatize easily and has only slight influence on the hormone production. The daily intake of 100 mg Testosterone Undecanoate and 50 mg Oxandrolone results in a good improvement in physique quality without excessive water retention and without significant influence on testosterone production.

Thanks bro. You are huge btw. Nice job.
I've actually done a lot of research on var already... I know it has a rep for being mild but some atheletes who take high doses (60-80 mg ED) have been able to bulk up (I've seen logs where guys put on 10-15 lbs while losing fat!).
Anyone else have experience with var and advice?
Also, what I meant about the doctor was not that they would test for AAS, but that they would deduce that I'm juicing and lecture me or alert sb else. I'm in grad school and I don't want to get the boot!

if a doctor did that i believe it would be against the law. i just ordered my var, ordered 2000 mg, gonna eat 60mg/day until they're gone and running sust 250 with it. don't think you need any nolvadex or pct if var only cycle because it doesn't aromatize and doesn't affect testosterone production. even at the higher doses. this information is gathered from what i've read on EF forums and is not from my experience by the way.

avoiding a flame with last one. i think i got it though.

your on the right track but i still would do PCT gotta get the boady back to normal after having var in your system

40mgs and the pupms and strength were through the roof

no sides at all, felt like a million bux

no ses drive problems either, var is the perfect aas

DieselGunz said:
40mgs and the pupms and strength were through the roof

no sides at all, felt like a million bux

no ses drive problems either, var is the perfect aas
this is my same exact experience with var
i love the stuff ,it was my first cycle
i ran it 40mg for 12 weeks (yes i know along time for an oral)
i took lots or liver supps and keep my drinking to a bare minimun
i made nice solid gains and leaned out ,i didnt get huge but there was a very nice difference ,gaind about 8 pounds
i would not slack on pct bro ,i used clomid .nolva and a creatine product as my pct
good luck man your gonna like the var just dont expect to get huge

Top Bottom