Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time off in-between cycles? 14 weeks on 7 weeks off repeat?

RyanGreg

My mate does 14 weeks on then 7 weeks off then back on again and said he has done this for many years.......

he gets his blood work done and he is fine so he goes back on.... is this fine to do if blood work comes back ok?

Why have I always heard time on = time off?

How ever long your cycle goes for you should have that same amount of time off before u start another

Sent from my GT-P5110 using EliteFitness

How old are you? It would be much wiser to take Time on+PCT= Time off... Even if your bloods are back to baseline they still aren't stable. You have to let your body maintain those levels so that after your next cycle, it's easier to get back to baseline. You can do whatever you want, but it would be a hell of a lot better on your body to stay off for as long as you were on.

Time on should be time off....remember just because he says his bloods are good dosnt mean they actually are. And if they happen to be remember everyone handles AAS and recovery different.

Bloodwork really is the answer, but it doesn't mean you should jump on cycle again as soon as everything is in normal ranges. You need to let your body have a break and be at homeostasis for a decent amount of time before cycling again. This is why it is generally recommended that time on equals time off.

Try it and get blood work done. Everyone handles things differently. Its WAY smarter to listen to bloods than bro's man hahahaha

14 on and 7 off still is not a good idea. Even if you drop to a 100mg test cruise between. I have a friend that does 8 on 8 off all year. He knows its not the greatest idea but he does it anyways. Depends on the type of cycles your running too and what and how many compounds your using. If your throwing a heavy cycle at your body for 14 weeks then 7 weeks is not enough time for the body to recoup.

Top Bottom