Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid dangers in reality? -- EVERYONE VOTES

Check ALL that apply:

• I have never used synthetic thyroid hormones.

Votes: 186 50.4%
  • I used T3 with no negative side effects whatsoever.

Votes: 105 28.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a brief supression of my thyroid.

Votes: 35 9.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a rebound effect. (Increased natural thyroid output)

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • I used T3 and my thyroid is now fucked for life.

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • I gained muscle when using T3.

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • I lost muscle when using T3.

Votes: 38 10.3%
  • I had no change in muscle mass when using T3.

Votes: 34 9.2%

• Total voters
todoveritas said:
IMHO there is no such thing as "safe" use of Cytomel (T3) outside a medical setting. There is only "informed use" which minimizes risk. Consider the many other complications besides permanent thyroid suppression. Personally, I think the cardiac risks are the worst. Especially in the competitive setting: The K loss/diuretic use/metabolic probs compounded by clen/ECA stacks make the risk of arrhthymia very real.

Why did you bump up a post over a year old???

Actually JPL is very correct with his statement, I have done much research on this topic and have used t3 doses at 150mcg for 4-6 weeks on end, and have done many cycles and always got blood work, not only have I discuessed this issue with 2 doctors I have many articles I will try to find, one is in the New Anabolic Reference Manual and every article stated how practically impossible it is to burn out your thyroid, my doctor said he has had pateints on thyroid meds for 10 years or more and once he takes them off their thyroid function is back to 100% normal after very minimal time. The body is very smart and in all of my reading I have yet to see proof of a thyroid being burnt out ( healthy thyroid) from supplementing with t3,t4 for longer periods of time, 8-12 + weeks. Like I said, I have done countless cycles at very high doses with blood work before and durning and after with NO problems at all.

The little bit of T-3 we take does not affect your thyroid,

And I think t=3 is a wasted anyway, diet, cardio, clen and Fina work 1000% better

Top Bottom