Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on first cycle.

if you did your research then you would know that your dbol is too high... it aromatizes very badly so you need an ai... you need liver and bp protection... you need hcg or hcgenerate on cycle... you would know your not going to put on 30 lbs and most importantly you would know that pct is the most important part of the cycle and it needs to be studies, well thought out and extensive... you have a shitty ass attitude and your not going to get help with comments like you made... good luck

You also made a thread yesterday saying you were on 100mg of dbol a day and wanted to add winny aswell so this isn't your 1st cycle.. I think your full of it

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

You really expect to put on 30lbs of muscle in 12 weeks with a test cycle?
No way in hell that is even possible.

You also made a thread yesterday saying you were on 100mg of dbol a day and wanted to add winny aswell so this isn't your 1st cycle.. I think your full of it

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

And I have since changed my Dbol to 50mg because of the feed back I got from that thread. And this is my first cycle or I wouldn't have asked about the winny

if you did your research then you would know that your dbol is too high... it aromatizes very badly so you need an ai... you need liver and bp protection... you need hcg or hcgenerate on cycle... you would know your not going to put on 30 lbs and most importantly you would know that pct is the most important part of the cycle and it needs to be studies, well thought out and extensive... you have a shitty ass attitude and your not going to get help with comments like you made... good luck

Even at 50mg it's to high? Most local guys around here are 25 to 50mg
I do take a liver support and am going to a doctor about bp. It has been up and down. The past couple days have been alright though. 156 over 78. The last high bp was awhile ago at 163 over 112
As far as the pct I'm trying to gather in all the information I can. I have a good 9 weeks or so before I will need it right?

Even at 50mg it's to high? Most local guys around here are 25 to 50mg
I do take a liver support and am going to a doctor about bp. It has been up and down. The past couple days have been alright though. 156 over 78. The last high bp was awhile ago at 163 over 112
As far as the pct I'm trying to gather in all the information I can. I have a good 9 weeks or so before I will need it right?

you do realize that 156 is way too high and 163 over 112 is absurd... liver support does nothing for your bp... 50 mg is so unnecessary for dbol... 30 mg is more than enough... you need to really stop because you don't know what your doing and you are going to really hurt yourself...

Top Bottom