Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third cycle questions....

Newguy19

Hey guys new here, been lurking for quiet some time on this site as well as others. This will be my third cycle. I have experience with test e deca dbol. My last cycle, with the deca, I developed a small case of gyno (lumps behind nipples) cleared up with letro. l Was thinking something along the line of this for my next:

Test e 600mg/week1-16
Eq 600mg/week 1-15
Anavar 60mg/day 10-18
Adex .5mg Ed 1-18
Clomid 100/100/50/50 week 18-22
Nolva 40/40/20/20 week 18-22

I'm 185lbs, 12%bf, lift 6 days a week, diet has improved the older I get, more I learn. My number one goal for this cycle is to gain strength. Also to lean out more Not to concerned with gaining mass. Not opposed to it I'll see how it goes. Any thoughts questions recommendations are greatly appreciated

I actually really this cycle, nice work. I don't see much wrong here..I always use HCG towards end of cycle but that's me!

As far as HCG I'm for it, just a little confused on proper dose. 500/iu per week (250m/th) week 8-16 sound reasonable?

Some people do it, some don't. I personally wouldn't do it. You're going to get a huge estro spike.

If I was pinning twice a week for example, I would do 900mg test and 900mg eq the first day, and 300mg of each from then on. If I'm correct that should get you to stable levels by your second pin.

The EQ and var may cause some back pumps and cramping as well as blood pressure issues which can prevent you from going all out, just a fyi.

Absolutely not a fan of the long shut down, 18 weeks
If you are good at recovering go for it but this kind of cycle is the reason why i'm on trt.
Or use HCG carefully here.

Anavar is really good for strenght. If it was me I would put it in the beginning to have strenght. To be strong in the whole cycle makes way better gains IMO.

Test e takes 3 weeks to clear and not 2 at that dosage no ?

Top Bottom