Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinning blood on eq?

How else can one maintain a healthy rbc count without donating blood on eq? I'm pretty covered in tattoos and they won't let me donate. Any herbal remedies or other supplements? or is donating blood really the best way? I've read that your rbc goes back up in a few days after donating anyway.

the people who attack donating blood are the most heartless beta's I have ever seen. when you donate not only does it help your own body but you save lives in the process so it is our duty a healthy adults to donate.

I understand you can't give cause of your tats, in your situation I would recommend coming off for long periods to give your heart a break

You can ask a doc to order a blood draw for destruction. Not sure how much it costs. But it's really be best way if you can't donate.

How else can one maintain a healthy rbc count without donating blood on eq? I'm pretty covered in tattoos and they won't let me donate. Any herbal remedies or other supplements? or is donating blood really the best way? I've read that your rbc goes back up in a few days after donating anyway.

I had no idea that if you had tattoos that you cant donate blood. If your healthy I think that is just flat out WRONG!!

I had no idea that if you had tattoos that you cant donate blood. If your healthy I think that is just flat out WRONG!!

I know if it has been 90 days or something like that, they want you to wait. I have not heard anywhere that having too many tattoos disqualify you. But if you have prison tattoos, that could change that.

I know if it has been 90 days or something like that, they want you to wait. I have not heard anywhere that having too many tattoos disqualify you. But if you have prison tattoos, that could change that.

It's either 6 months or 1 year forget which. But yes you can donate with a tattoo at Red Cross, just not one that is only a couple months old.

Also you are giving blood to drop 3 things not just 1.
1) RBC
2) Hematocrit
3) Iron level

And yes getting rid of some blood is the only thing that will do all 3 of them. You can have flubottamy however you spell it prescribed. One time when I was at red cross there was a guy there with a tattoo completely covering 1 arm most of his neck. Since it matched I assume it was under most of his shirt too. They did NOT turn him down to donate.

what i meant is i'm consistently getting tattooed every couple months, and I had an iron defficiency about 3 years ago from a medical thing and have been struggling to get it higher, iron pills kill my acid reflux, but my numbers went from less than 1 (no thats not a typo) to around 12 last time i had it checked which was a year and a half ago. Nobody on here probably knows the answer to this but will trt prevent my rbc's from getting too high because my iron is still somewhat low? Iron is essentially the amount of oxygen in your blood so i'm assuming low iron will negatively impact my red blood cell count, which on equipoise wouldnt be a bad thing.

Iron is actually the amount of iron in your blood lol. Yes it does effect how much oxygen you can carry to a point.

1) Iron must be at least 12.5 to give blood at red cross.
2) It's simple either stop getting tattoos for a while or so you can give blood or don't
3) If your iron is actually below the min amount to give blood why do you think your blood is so thick you need to thin it?

Recommended you get the following tested and post it before any of us try to give you any more advise as you clearly do not have normal blood levels.
1) Iron
2) RBC
3) Hematocrit
4) Liver levels
5) Co2 levels

Post those and we might be able to give you some good advise as your #s are clearly not where they normally would be. Most of us have iron levels close to the max to give blood not below the min.

Top Bottom