Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a OTC Supp. Alternative to Proviron? Like something that does the same but doesn't have the same active ingredient as it?

Zuperman

Is there a OTC Supp. Alternative to Proviron? Like something that does the same but doesn't have the same active ingredient as it?

just to bond to free test hormone, and maybe even a anti-e as well?

Re: Is there a OTC Supp. Alternative to Proviron? Like something that does the same

Zuperman said:
what about anything that can mimic Winstrol - stanozolol?

Mmm, similar effects. W being DHT based and blocking Sh BG. The difference is W is also anabolic and Proviron is not. No supplement can retain nitrogen like a steroid, but UNLEASHED comes close by increasing FREE T. More T is in itesel anabolic. BIG BLAST contains super plasma serum, which is the most "usable" form of protein (found in no other formula) so that comes as close to a "steroid effect" (nitrogen retention) as one can get naturally. Add some VIGOR, which increases blood volume, and that's a stack that can make coming off a very smooth transaction because you're replicating so many of the effects of the steroids. Are they as powerful? Of course not. But they work WITH your body and the name of the game is keeping the gains while "off."

I'd be using them all the time is that ok?
since I dont come off , since I'm never ON....I'm natural bro.

Zuperman said:
I'd be using them all the time is that ok?
since I dont come off , since I'm never ON....I'm natural bro.

They work great for a natty. Use those 3, eat enough and train your ass off. You'll be amazed how much profgress you make.

If that's you in you Addy.... You got some big guns for all natty.

I think you are smart to wait it out until you hit a plateau. IF you want to break through it, gear is the answer. Or you can stay natty forever.
I stayed natural until age 46. Gear REALLY helps in your 40's, 50's, 60's.

Nelson makes the best stuff around (so I'm told) Load up, I'm sure he will give you a discount. :)

Re: Is there a OTC Supp. Alternative to Proviron? Like something that does the same

halfcenturian said:
If that's you in you Addy.... You got some big guns for all natty.

I think you are smart to wait it out until you hit a plateau. IF you want to break through it, gear is the answer. Or you can stay natty forever.
I stayed natural until age 46. Gear REALLY helps in your 40's, 50's, 60's.

Nelson makes the best stuff around (so I'm told) Load up, I'm sure he will give you a discount. :)

yea thaat's me bro,

thanx,

josenunes said:
furazadrol from axislabs,h-Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - fastaction are two good alternatives

Those are prohormones, not nutritional supplements. Prohormones are garbage.

Top Bottom