Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anyone else in their 40's doing gear?

gorillahung

I used to be jacked in my 20's to early 30's. I powerlifted in the 165 wt class up to the 198 class. Best official lifts 551 sq. 402 bench and 501 deadlift. Then I quit for almost 10 years. That was a bad mistake. I developed type 2 diabetes even though I was never obese. I'm now 42 and on legit HRT. I decided to get back in shape and I had 600 dbol tablets left over from 10 yrs ago. I've been taking 3 to 4 tablets daily (5mg tabs). I know the dose is considered low but my results have been incredible. When I started training 11 weeks ago I could only squat 95 lbs. for 6 reps. Now I'm getting 255 lbs. for 6 reps. I've added 1.5 inches to my arms and my delts are starting to pop out of my shirts. I'm getting a double shot of being a "de-trained" athlete on top of the mild juice cycle. I'm not planning on competing, I just want to look good. I'm wondering if there are any AAS users over age 40 on here.

I'm in my 40's and continue to cycle. I do it in a very controlled and responsible way. Not as extreme and when I was younger.

Top Bottom