Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jay877

Alright, we all have gotten the crazy amount of advertising emails about how insanely amazing Test Stack 17 is, and same for the RS Transaderm with Phytosetm-347X.

Has anybody ever tried stacking this combo together that gets discussed and advertised so much? Or take seperately with other sups? I have seen very few logs about TS17. And only one serious 'success' story on RST/P-347X via email and thread.

Any opinions on stacking TS17 and DMZ 3.0 or Powerpump XL?? Personally, I have tried a double up on Haloplex about a year ago with proper support and even some good PCT. I had success and zero side effects. I am 26 5'11 about 170 pretty lean. Been in the gym pretty regularly since 17 on and off "serious" training.

I managed to snag some TS17 a bit ago for a realllly big discount. Think I got 4 bottles for like $70 with one of those midnight email releases. However, my roomate / best bro went the other direction and got the RS-trans and the P-347X about a week ago before the RS went byebye for good. He is about 6'0 200lb, bigger then me but nkt nearly as lean.

Any advice of supporting assets or lifting routines? Hoping to get some excellent tips and then start a 2 person log to see what was actually worth the money. I have had great success doing 4x10s and 5x5s 3 or 4 times a week, with light cardio and ab days in between lifing days. Thinking for this on cycle, varrying 5x5s and 6x3s, keeping in mind that I do 2 opposite exercises back to back as a set followed by a rest. Such as, DB 180 bench press, then instantly into some rope push downs, then rest. Just an example. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated. I have posted once or twice on here and never get any feed back!

Hey jay877, I've used all three and I think they provide great muscle-building and fat-loss results (w/ good diet), but I won't harp on about all of this because I'm responsible for many of the emails you get. Test Stack is a nice standalone product, as are RS Transaderm and Phytoserms-347X, but I also like to stack whey protein, fish oil and caffeine (preworkout).

As for training, if you've had great success with 5x5s, then I think that you should once again do these sets/reps while throwing in 6x3s too. You're likely going to see even greater results when using TS 17. I'm looking forward to you and your friend's logs!

Thanks for replying George. How would you recommend taking the TS17? I have guidance on the RS series via your email. But the TS17 is very hazy. Just a rehack, I am 26 about 170 fairly lean and a life long athlete. I plan on eating more and upping my training to 4 x a week to gain some additional size. If you or someone could point me in a good direction for amount of TS17 and times of day to start off, the in phase, and the come off phase, I would be really greatful!

No problem Jay, glad you're trying Test Stack No. 17. I'd recommend taking three pills daily - one in the morning, afternoon and evening. If you find yourself having trouble keeping this schedule, take two in the morning and one in the evening. A lot of guys take one Test Stack pill a little while before a workout to give themselves a boost in the weight room. Some guys will also take 1-2 pills before they have sex to boost their bedroom performance. Also, there's really no in or off phase since Test Stack isn't suppression to your natural testosterone production. However, because of the pro-sexual side effects, if you ever increase your dosage beyond three pills, take it slowly just so you're not horny all the time.

Top Bottom