Testosterone, Water Retention & Cutting

Posted: 11-Apr-2004 03:02 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Testosterone, Water Retention & Cutting within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi, I am planning my first ever-cutting cycle & want to use testosterone only at 500mg per week. My questions is for those that have used it for cutting (non-competitive): Can water retention be minimized through a low-carbohydrate diet without using any anti-estrogens? Cheers guys....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Your Testosterone Level - What should it be?

The following informational video tells the shocking story of Christian Hogue - a regular guy who took control of his testosterone level and turned his life around. Watch to discover how he does it and how you can too - his story is told at about 2 minutes into the video.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:02 PM   #1
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am planning my first ever-cutting cycle & want to use testosterone only at 500mg per week. My questions is for those that have used it for cutting (non-competitive):

Can water retention be minimized through a low-carbohydrate diet without using any anti-estrogens? Cheers guys.
Gallery of British Bulldog  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Testosterone, Water Retention & Cutting

Old 11-Apr-2004, 06:48 PM   #2
United States
bump
Gallery of waterboy44  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Apr-2004, 07:50 PM   #3
United States
Im doing exactly that rightnow. Cutting with 500 of Sustanon. Its been 1 week and 3lbs lost. Difference is I AM using nolva so that makes mine different from yours. However, why mind water retention? Its only temporary, while the fatloss is permanent. You can always lose the h2o post cycle.
Gallery of The_first_athlete  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 11:21 PM   #4
United States
Run A-dex AND nolva and try and stick with testosterone propionate. A low carb diet will also cause you to hold less water.
Gallery of Slyder190  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 11:27 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by British Bulldog
Hi,

I am planning my first ever-cutting cycle & want to use testosterone only at 500mg per week. My questions is for those that have used it for cutting (non-competitive):

Can water retention be minimized through a low-carbohydrate diet without using any anti-estrogens? Cheers guys.
I was running test enan/testosterone propionate/testosterone cypionate at 1000mg's a week with 50mg's of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /ED for the last month of my cycle and lost 30lbs so it possible. I was also taking t-rex, lipo and Clen on an all protein diet which consisted mostly of Metrx protein canned drinks. I forget the name of it.
Gallery of Juice Authority  

Old 12-Apr-2004, 04:55 AM   #6
United Kingdom
Thanks Juice Authority

Bump for more.
Gallery of British Bulldog  

Old 12-Apr-2004, 05:23 AM   #7
Norway
I have used 500mg enanthate while cutting. the water retention disappears if you use ari and do cardio often. I actually put on some musclemass to, but very little.
Gallery of Stripie  

Old 27-May-2014, 05:01 PM   #8

Hi guys im starting human growth hormone - somatropin - at 3iu a day with test testosterone cypionate is that a good mix any advice
Gallery of beast1983