Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Suspension??

getbig27

the chinaman is carrying test. suspension in a 20mg tab that is absorbed sublingualy. has anyone tried this and what kind of results did you have? also if anyone has an idea on the clearance time for this A.S. i would appreciate that info too.

thanks

never tried it, but theoreticly the half life would be very short, methyl test has a half life of a few hours and it is methylated on c-17 which slows down its absorbtion, pure test taken subligually would probably have a half-life comparable to andriol. But i cant be sure.

try to take it ed and shot it up 2 times during the day if you taking 100mgs take 50mgs in the am then 50mgs in the pm should be good....

serge---your assumption is correct. the recommended dose at 20mg a tab is 1-2tabs every 4hours. sounds like a great deal too....500tabs for $100 bucks. only if i knew someone who tried it.

only thing that bothers me is that on the anabolic review board under A.S. effectiveness when you look at the results with the injectable test suspension it says the gains made are not keepable ......AT ALL!!

"only thing that bothers me is that on the anabolic review board under A.S. effectiveness when you look at the results with the injectable test suspension it says the gains made are not keepable ......AT ALL!!"

the gains from all testosterones are the same, if you do it right. One thing that will determine how much you keep is if you used something to control bloating or not. another is if you kept consistant blood concentration levels. I used suspension with dboll and tren and gained about 30lb and 14-15lb was solid muscle tissue that i retained.

Top Bottom