Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone side effect often overlooked

pharmguy

I swear when I am on test that I am so damned horny that my standards for women drop b/c I just wanna fuck!!! I look at chicks that when i am off i would never look at! Anyone else have this happen?

Coyote ugly?

That is where the chick is so ugly that when you wake up the next morning, you would rather chew off your own arm rather than wake her up

bazuka said:
Coyote ugly?

That is where the chick is so ugly that when you wake up the next morning, you would rather chew off your own arm rather than wake her up

makes no fucking sense.....

if i sleep with an ugly chick i just take out my contacts so in the morning i don't see how bad it really is

My wife actually asks when I am going to start another cycle. She likes me better when I'm on cause she knows she is going to get it all the time.I am not complaining about this, but it just gets sooo expensive staying on gear for 8 months to a year at a time. At least she doesnt give me a hard time about juiceing like other peoples wives and girlfriends do.

Don't forget that the ladies know when your "on" too.
Its called "the stink" no matter what you do, the ladies sense your skyrocketing testosterone levels and it attracts them like a magnet. use this special power wisely.

swampmoose said:
Don't forget that the ladies know when your "on" too.
Its called "the stink" no matter what you do, the ladies sense your skyrocketing testosterone levels and it attracts them like a magnet. use this special power wisely.

They can smell it...This is something I have always noticed. It subconsciously affects their brains and turns them into dopey little school girls...I really do need to write a paper with my own theory on this...Perhaps this semester (if I can crash that biology course I want :p )

Top Bottom