Testosterone Propionate - Eifelfango Germany ???

Posted: 19-Apr-2003 02:12 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Testosterone Propionate - Eifelfango Germany ??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello, Has anybody tried Test. propionate (50mg ams 50-package) from Eifelfango Germany? Are there many fake amp. of them? Thank you...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 19-Apr-2003, 02:12 PM   #1

Hello,

Has anybody tried Test. propionate (50mg ams 50-package) from Eifelfango Germany?

Are there many fake amp. of them?

Thank you
Gallery of PharmaBolic  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Apr-2003, 06:30 AM   #2

No Fakes !! VERY good testosterone-50mg ED !! Very por in Germany and one of the most trusted !!
Greetz
Gallery of HONSZ  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Apr-2003, 06:48 AM   #3

thanks Bro,

That's what I wanted to hear,..
A friend of mine offered me those amps. and he said exactly the same like you

No fakes around,...

Thanks a lot

Test enanthate and Sustanon. they are all fake,...

At last,.. I'll have real test,...
Gallery of PharmaBolic