Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone-OH - comments from the regular guys?

Synpax

I saw this was listed in one of the reports EF has. I looked at the marketing material and.... well, if it does everything it says it does, you guys would forget about ethanate and use this instead.

Any thoughts on it?

I would love to know more about this as well as the Formestane product as well. I see you can buy bulk powders of these pretty cheap here and there to. Would suspending bulk 4-oht powder in magic solution be the same as the 4-oht decanoate?

jcam222 said:
I would love to know more about this as well as the Formestane product as well. I see you can buy bulk powders of these pretty cheap here and there to. Would suspending bulk 4-oht powder in magic solution be the same as the 4-oht decanoate?

What ester is attatched to the 4-oht. Whatever ester it has is the one that you would get if dissolving in magic solution.

I made a post about this. A few of our consultation clients are using HM Gear stuff and the feed back has been great. I have used a coupel of their products and have been very pleased with them. I think the Formestane, Hydroxynandrolone Decanoate and Methyl hydroxyNandrolone are their best products. the Hydroxynandrolone Decanoate is not avalible just yet, I'll have a link up for your guys in day or two where you can order it.

Big Rick what do you think of the 4-oht? I also wonder why their products are cheaper from other retailers rather than direct from HMgear?? I saw at least two other vendors selling the HMgear products about $20 cheaper on average than direct from HMgear? They also had the Nandrolone Decanoate already.

Top Bottom