Is testosterone good for keeping your gains?

Posted: 06-Apr-2002 10:53 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is testosterone good for keeping your gains? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i finished takeing winstrol about a week ago the results where ok now for my next cycle i was debating on takeing deca or testerone i want something that'll give me results i can maintain even when the cycle is over which one would be better...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Is testosterone good for keeping your gains?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Is testosterone good for keeping your gains?

Old 06-Apr-2002, 10:53 PM   #1
United States
i finished takeing winstrol about a week ago the results where ok now for my next cycle i was debating on takeing Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or testerone i want something that'll give me results i can maintain even when the cycle is over which one would be better
Gallery of scout420  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 06-Apr-2002, 11:19 PM   #2
gilly6993-recreatedbygeorge

Maintaing gains has more to do with diet, training, and clomid more so than what gear you're taking. If you do the right things after your cycle you should keep most (muscle, not water) of what you gained no matter what you're taking

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

He is right however....

Old 07-Apr-2002, 12:00 AM   #3
johnboy

Originally posted by gilly6993
Maintaing gains has more to do with diet, training, and clomid more so than what gear you're taking. If you do the right things after your cycle you should keep most (muscle, not water) of what you gained no matter what you're taking
Winstrol - stanozolol, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Primo, anavar are a few drugs that will help solidify your gains.