Testosterone Fun

Posted: 20-Jul-2001 06:26 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Testosterone Fun within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Im bored Everyone name a brand of testosterone either in a vial or an amp but you cannot repeat one that has already been said. You can use the same company providing it is from a different country or a different product (e.g someone can name Organon karachi susts and then someone can name Turkish Organon Sustanon. Also rate what you tho...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Testosterone Fun

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Testosterone Fun

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:26 PM   #1

Im bored

Everyone name a brand of testosterone either in a vial or an amp but you cannot repeat one that has already been said.

You can use the same company providing it is from a different country or a different product (e.g someone can name Organon karachi susts and then someone can name Turkish Organon Sustanon.

Also rate what you thought of it if you have used it and if not what you have heard about it. Lets see how many we can get up too. The one who gets the very last one wins

If someone repeats something already said then he/she is disqualified and cannot win

Ill start:

Testoviron Depot 250mgs/ml by Schering (very good stuff)

Last edited by The Iron Game; 21-Jul-2001 at 05:09 PM.
Gallery of The Iron Game  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:29 PM   #2

Omnadren by jelfa, on it right now and am loving it even though the injection sites can get a little sore at times

M18
Gallery of MUSTANG_18  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:31 PM   #3
United States
Schering testosterona 200/primoteston
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:33 PM   #4
United States
Iron, I think I posted the same test as you,

Just started my cycle big time this week and really have the flu like symptoms, hate this, should be gone by next injection.
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:34 PM   #5
cox

Aranda Aratest 2500....So far so good. (first cycle)
Gallery of cox  

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:35 PM   #6
United States
i think this is one...i ain't got in front of me,so the spelling could be wrong...BM Pharmaceuticals 2 ml vial testen 250 ...test. enan. @250mg/ml
Gallery of littlearnold1069  

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:35 PM   #7

Primoteston is also enanthate and by Schering but its not the same brand

Good luck on the cycle
Gallery of The Iron Game  

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:38 PM   #8

5ml Testonon 250 Ttokkyo labs start in a few days!!! Can't wait
Gallery of Scsufootball84  

Re: Testosterone Fun

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:38 PM   #9
United Kingdom
Originally posted by The Iron Game
Im bored

Everyone name a brand of testosterone either in a vial or an amp but you cannot repeat one that has already been said.

You can use the same company providing it is from a different country or a different product (e.g someone can name Organon karachi susts and then someone can name Turkish Organon Sustanon.

Also rate what you thought of it if you have used it and if not what you have heard about it. Lets see how many we can get up too.

Yes I really am bored. Ill start

Testoviron Depot 250mgs/ml by Schering (very good stuff)
IG you ok? you really need to get out more mate LOL
Gallery of Wrongun  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-Jul-2001, 06:42 PM   #10
United States
t-400 by denkall, just shot 2 cc,s this morning, and my ass is sore, let me tell you
Gallery of KINGKONG69