Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testim

linebackerbare

i just upped my testim from 25 to 50...i loved what was happening at 25, but i figure...why not go for it, any comments sugestions ideas stories?

25 to 50? do you mean your using 10 tubes per day to achieve 50mg ed? testim fucking stinks, literally, wreaks like bandaids imo. i prefer the androgel, no scent, dry skin however.

Testim sucks.....my doctor gave me that and then i told him i wanted injectable test.....now i'm on cyp.

its the gel,
no i am using 2 tubes.
yeah it smells like ghetto hairspray, but it goes away.
i am liking the results...lost wt, more muscle, not looking fraky huge, but at 46 still stopping the 20-30 yr olds! lol...cuz thats my demographic! LOL

SA80 said:
Testim sucks.....my doctor gave me that and then i told him i wanted injectable test.....now i'm on cyp.
Yup. Just tell the doc to give you the real deal. Don't be afraid to shoot up. Every ones doing it :evil:

any topical solution also has draw backs regarding rubbing off on say the wifey...

Injectable is perfectly safe and will provide a much better level of test in the body... the gels typically get you into low-normal... who wants to be low-normal... injecting 100mg EW will (in most people) provide much better results and better blood tests

It is highly subjective though, I have read reports of people on this board taking upwards of 300mg weekly to be in the normal range

dont forget to ask your doc about an AI

needtogetaas said:
Yup. Just tell the doc to give you the real deal. Don't be afraid to shoot up. Every ones doing it :evil:

Yeah we all do it so you should to buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 tubes = 10mg per day = 70mg per week. after awhile, your level would probably be about 700-800ng in your body which is on the higher side of normal. i believe 105mg per week puts people at or slightly above normal. 900-1000.

Top Bottom