Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicular cancer? Please help

project88

Hey guys so this is my first cycle. I'm on 500mg test cypionate week 10 or 11 about 2 weeks ago I was squatting and my groin/waiste area gets real hot when I strain and squat/deadlift heavy and feels like blood rushing out of veins. Left groin was swollen and it take multivitamin and fish oils. Today is it really swollen like it seems like a huge lump laying inside inner thigh and it's quite depressing. I don't know what this could be but I'm preparing for the worst. I will go to the doctor. Should I be honest about AAS or will that not matter? Thanks guys.

Yes, be honest with the doctor if you want proper diagnosis. The doc might dig a little deeper into things, leaving out information can lead to misdiagnosis some times. Nothing worse than going to someone for help, and not helping them help you.

I've got about 3 lumps right on my V area that are swollen then the groin area that is swollen as well. I've read that it could be a hemroid. I'll read up on the hernia.

Aren't hemroids in the asshole? They could also be oil pockets. Or cysts. Any number of things, I would let the doctor figure it out.

Ok yeah I don't recall ever being asked about AAS. I just looked at the lump again and it's actually grown sense this AM. It's like a baked potato

One of the worse effects of juice is the anxiety it can bring on in a person who's never experienced it. That is the shit that will make you jump to self diagnosing. Tell the doctor why you are there, what's going on and then answer his questions.

Yeah be honest, they can't help if you withhold info. They aren't gonna call the cops on you.

Top Bottom