Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Weight Gain?

JOHNJESSICA2008

IM, starting on week 5 of a test 500mg per week 12 weekcycle,i gained 25 pounds in the first 3.5 weeks ,which was awesome about 7-8 per week,for the last 1.5 week hav'nt put on a pound,actually went down a few am i doing smething wrong or is this normal,weight will start going up again?I was taking in 5000 calories and 200 grams of protein perday for 3.5 then went to 5500cal's an 350gr. protein to get weight moving up and STILL NOTHING. What do i need to do?

Also is'nt this the week were im suppose to dramatic chages in weight and phsique? If not when will i notice anythng else.I feel im lookn more cutup than bulky like most people see on high calorie test-e cycle.Im just confused,should i throw in these d-bols i got for foir weeks to get shit moving faster or wai it out?Sorry bout all the questions ,but as allways your advice is gold. Thanks

Dude...flunctuation in weight is not that unnormal while on cycle. I had nearly the same result / response that you are having. Most of what you have gained by the way - is mostly water weight. (Keep an eye on Your BP). But there should be a natural plateau even with how much water you have added. The volumization of cells and weight gain is the opportunity for you to continue pushing harder in the gym when you're working out. Just make sure you keep your diet clean and your protein intake at least 1.5 - 2 Gr per pound of body weight. Also it's as important that you get good solid rest periods not only at night but the days off from the Weight. BUT WHEN YOUR THERE - POUND THOSE WEIGHTS LIKE THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OPPORTUNITY ON EARTH FOR YOU TO GET THIS CHANCE AGAIN... and then try and repeat that same intensiity each time you touch weights...if you can't give that kind of full tilt - then you just might be wasting your effort. IMHO
Also - Post up your stats if you can...wt/Ht/BF/Diet/training routines.

6'2
9-10% bf
train-5days on 2 off
mon-bi's,tri's
tue-pecs
wen-shoulders
thur-back
fri-legs

Like i said starting weight was near the 150 mark weight came on fast.What thing might i start seeing soon through this test cycle.

JOHNJESSICA2008 said:
6'2
9-10% bf
train-5days on 2 off
mon-bi's,tri's
tue-pecs
wen-shoulders
thur-back
fri-legs

Like i said starting weight was near the 150 mark weight came on fast.What thing might i start seeing soon through this test cycle.

:worried:

my nomal weght is around 185 wth nothing...but lost alot due to hip replacement surgery with-in last 2 ears,legs was useless for a year lol.TRYN TO GET HUGE NOW..LOL

You sound like you have more of a distance runner's body.

Keep an eye on your BP. A 17% gain in weight like that is probably a lot of water.

B-

yeah i wish i was alot shorter ,i thnk it would be easyer to get that bulkey look,all my brothers are over 200 pound not actually muscle but big i'm like the 6'2 runt.still if any one had suggestion please make..

A LOT of water. Your body also might be trying to accept the new muscle gowth too. So fluctuations shouldn't bother you. Just be patient.
You haven't said anything about PCT either. Do you have anything you plan on using? If not then you'll basically piss most of the weight away.

Damn, thats a shitload of water weight. I usually pack on a quick 10 lbs in the first couple weeks, but since I'm using letro it strips that bloat right off of me. Some people hate letro, but I love it ...Keeps me from getting false hopes by looking in the mirror and seeing a massive bloat - its a nice reality check

yeah ,i dunno about that weight thing either everyone i talk to thinks im bullshittn them,im serious ,no reason to lie 30 pound around 30 days. i hope some is muscle everyone who see's me ,say danm dude your gettn big..lol big ego trip can't wait for them to see me in 6-7 weeks.lol
my pct is this by the way:nolva 40/30/20/20 with post cycle support,and sum tribulus for libido.,Also have clomid but every one told me to use the nolva,really not sure why,then there sum telling me no clomid or nolva with jus test cycle unless i get gyno...but i think what about gettn my damn test kickn again..very confusing so many opinions

Top Bottom