Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/tren/mast OR test/tren/var

stackmanpf77

Getting my next cycle finalized, wantd some input on the two different options.

I'm leaning towards test/tren/var purely because all the literature says you have to be ultra lean to get the benefits from the test/tren/mast stack

THoughts?

(stats 6'4", 139.5kg, 12%BF, lifting since 2002)

mast will help with some of the tren sides. it is true, the leaner you are the most masteron will show its benefits, but it dont mean it doesnt work at all if your 13% BF.

tes/mast/tren is a classic cycle for a reason.

If they're built properly either of those cycles will be tremendous

ive got the shred stack for you but i am wondering if you have used tren before bro? if so then we can have you run tren e instead of ace and you can extend the cycle and shred the fuck up... either way, i have a nice cycle for you but i need to know if you want long or short esters here... let me know and i'll design something perfect for you...

I've done a single, really basic test p/tren a course for six weeks to see if i could handle the sides. dosing was at 100mg test p and 132.5mg (well, 1.5ml of 75mg tren a so you get the idea :) ) EoD, letrozone 8am/pm daily + caber .25mg e3d.
I don't think it did a huge amount in that time but the people around me swear black and blue it ripped the shit out of me. I DID notice substantial increase in strength almost from day dot. and my appetite, omg. see food, eat it.

As far as sides went, trensonmia was pretty insane (but i've been diagnosed with clinical insomnia for years now so have the right 'help' to get to bed which did the job just fine) as were the night sweats. Aggression went thru the roof, but it was in a very controlled, focused way. Didn't get all sketchy and agro like I do on Abombs, this was real crosshairs ready focus. So I think I lucked out, lol.

All ears to anything youve got to say Dylan, last two stacks you straightened up for me were awesome, bring it on bro!

I've done a single, really basic test p/tren a course for six weeks to see if i could handle the sides. dosing was at 100mg test p and 132.5mg (well, 1.5ml of 75mg tren a so you get the idea :) ) EoD, letrozone 8am/pm daily + caber .25mg e3d.
I don't think it did a huge amount in that time but the people around me swear black and blue it ripped the shit out of me. I DID notice substantial increase in strength almost from day dot. and my appetite, omg. see food, eat it.

As far as sides went, trensonmia was pretty insane (but i've been diagnosed with clinical insomnia for years now so have the right 'help' to get to bed which did the job just fine) as were the night sweats. Aggression went thru the roof, but it was in a very controlled, focused way. Didn't get all sketchy and agro like I do on Abombs, this was real crosshairs ready focus. So I think I lucked out, lol.

All ears to anything youve got to say Dylan, last two stacks you straightened up for me were awesome, bring it on bro!

I have something very strong for you to run... here you go bro...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-12 tren e 400 mg week

1-12 mast e 800 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

9-14 winstrol 50 mg day

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I think I just gained four pounds reading that stack.... that is colossal, I LIKE! :D

thanks bro, will definitely be running that haha

*edit* I'd need to swap the winny for 'var though, winny dries my joints out to all buggery

I think I just gained four pounds reading that stack.... that is colossal, I LIKE! :D

thanks bro, will definitely be running that haha

*edit* I'd need to swap the winny for 'var though, winny dries my joints out to all buggery

there's no problem with that brother... you will LOVE that cycle... it will be amazing for you... you should take a look at oxandrovar as opposed to either of the two... i promise you that you will absolutely love it...

Getting my next cycle finalized, wantd some input on the two different options.

I'm leaning towards test/tren/var purely because all the literature says you have to be ultra lean to get the benefits from the test/tren/mast stack

THoughts?

(stats 6'4", 139.5kg, 12%BF, lifting since 2002)

From my most recent cycle I started with test tren oxandrovar (really felt the avavar) and once I got around that 10% range is when I added Mast Prop. I will agree though it takes pretty high dosages of mast to really reap the benefits but yea starting with anavar and then Mast later is what I did and worked well. I am interested in Mast E like Dylan mentioned for sure

Top Bottom