Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Tren eq 3rs cycle: Help

Run?

• Total voters

shanmirza

Hey Friends,
I am looking for advise for my 3rd cycle. First past history -
* Lifting from past 8 years. Started taking supplements from 5 years.
* Currently 5' 11''.. weight 80 Kg, 180 pounds. 11.5% bf. Age 29. Turning 30.
* First cycle in Feb 2011 . 10 weeks 400 mg Test and 250 mg deca. Majorly Bulking and cutting in end. Gained decent size. Side effects: Moon face and Acne on back and shoulder. No hairloss from cycle though I am prone to hair loss.
* Second cycle in Sep 2012. 500 mg Test E 13 weeks. Mainly cutting. Gained lean muscles while cutting bf from 11% to 7.5%. Side effects: Severe Acne but mainly on upper back and hands. Very emotional days in PCT and after. No hairloss or major moonface.
Had AC shoulder injury in April 2013. So left away from lifting for long. Lost all gains. Now lifting light. Still not 100% comfortable.
Now planning to run 3rd cycle. Aim is to make lean gains while cutting fat to 8%.
++My plan++
Week 1-5 - Sustanon 500 mg a week with front loading 500 mg in first shot.
Week 6-12 - Test E 250 mg a week.
Week 1-4 Anadrol or Dbol. Advise?
Week 1-10 Equipoise 400 mg a week or Deca 250 mg a week. Mainly for shoulder healing and some anabolism.
Week 6-10 Tren A 75 mg. Every other day. Advise?
I will be running Glucosamine Chon. MSM and Fish oil 3 mg for joints.
Liv 52 and Vit E, Pottassium, Chromium along the cycle.
Arimidex 0.25 mg everday from week 2 till PCT.
PCT: 17 days after last shot. Clomid, Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Would like to get advise on dosage.
PCT additional: Tribulus, Ginseng, creatine and D Aspartic Acid after PCT.
Also, would like to get advise on usage of HCG for the cycle.Dosage?

All expert info on cycle are welcome.. Thanks a lot.

For right now, I would avoid the steroids until you are back lifting fully. You asking for trouble if you do what you have planned.

You could run a 8-12 week cycle of MK-2877 to help repair your shoulder and get your strength back up. It will aid in muscle gain and fat loss. It does not cause much of any shutdown, so PCT is minimal. Many of the sponsors carry it here, and some of discounts on it.

^^This, but even stronger just go for the tb500 and bpc157 as far as healing goes. And once again dont cycle while injured, especially a shoulder injury. If you go 'on' your strength will go up, you will try to lift heavier and you will run a high chance of will ripping your shoulder right off your back once this happens. And you plan on running drol or dbol, if you do this your arm will be in a sling before you finish your kickstart.

if only doing tren ace for 4 weeks you might as well go ED pins or at least drag it to 6 weeks for tren to shine, even ace.. And I don't think 10 weeks EQ is long enough to reap the benefits.. I don't know many that take dbol when trying to cut BF personally it's too wet.. and I'll never get why anyone ever thinks Sustanon is good whatsoever it's a roller coaster.. Just get either prop or E I mean you already have a tren ace ester so why fuck with 4 different tests?? Test E 250mg a week is ridiculous, bump to 250mg x 2 week for 500mg.. I'd make sure to have N2Guard it's much better than all those supports combined, have prami or dos on hand for tren, preferably dos in my opinion.. HCG is a great tool going into PCT IMO, I do 500mgx2 a week, when depending on ester of last pin.. I know guys who do 1000mgx2 a week and guys who do 500mg everyday.. I think the researched showed 2x a week was just fine.. this cycle needs mad work bro, start adex with your Sust not after it, and if I didn't say this already Sust sucks idk why people think the ester blend is enticing, and I think adding cardarine is a must if BF% and actual lean mass is your goal, oh and re read your post you are prone to estro sides man jeez!! Sust and dbol would be a disaster for you I'd say

hello friend nice preparations you decided to combine 500 mg charge a little instead of sustanon better mix of propionate enanthate at first, then those 250mg enanthate per week your little one 500 mg n them, boldenone 400 mg a week again is somewhat at least 600 mg do if you use trenbolone for more weeks you can use 500 units a week Pregnyl must achieve very good results with this cycle and doses clean and solid muscle, how your diet is, the cycle must much to eat good proteins and carbohydrates of boldenone will have beastly appetite

Top Bottom