Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update

Posted: 04-Aug-2006 05:02 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Current cycle 500mg Test E 500mg Tren E 50mg Dbol About three weeks in, body weight up about 9lbs, in the gym I feel like I own it. Everything is light, moving up in weight in every exercise, adding sets and still having trouble becoming exhausted. The edgy feeling with Tren is not a myth, I can feel it very strongly all day and night and h...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
United States
Current cycle

500mg testosterone enanthate
500mg trenbolone E
50mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone -

About three weeks in, body weight up about 9lbs, in the gym I feel like I own it. Everything is light, moving up in weight in every exercise, adding sets and still having trouble becoming exhausted. The edgy feeling with trenbolone is not a myth, I can feel it very strongly all day and night and have already let me temper get out of control a few times. This is the only compound I have used that I have had some self control issues. I actually have to talk myself down sometimes to keep from doing something stupid. Besides that I feel great, very strong and am not developing any acne or trenbolone , no night sweats yet and no trenbolone cough, will update this thread as the cycle progresses...
Gallery of jokerswild  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
United States
sweeet, im doin the same but with Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - also, cant in wait 2 feel the strength, its that incredible?
Gallery of instant.muscle  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:07 PM   #3
United States
Quote posted by instant.muscle
sweeet, im doin the same but with Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - also, cant in wait 2 feel the strength, its that incredible?
I can't describe it in words, when it comes you will know...
Gallery of jokerswild  

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
United States
test/trenbolone/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - sounds like a vicious cycle.
Gallery of boston789  

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:10 PM   #5
United States
it better be, cuz i wanna b vicious

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:14 PM   #6
United States
Sounds like a lot of sides as well.
Gallery of boston789  

Old 04-Aug-2006, 05:30 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by boston789
Sounds like a lot of sides as well.
i'm also gonna have 800mg of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - in it

Old 04-Aug-2006, 11:14 PM   #8

Quote posted by instant.muscle
me too! well, bold testosterone cypionate anyways. good to see he's not getting much in the way of night sweats, trenbolone cough or libido loss. i hope to dodge those bullets too.
Gallery of thebrakes  

Old 10-Aug-2006, 11:28 PM   #9
United States
About a month in, had to drop the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - a little early (BP was getting up there) those blue hearts are defintaly overdosed, Had my first trenbolone cough episode as some of you know, weight gain is leveling off but still gaining in the strength department, gynecomastia is BACK but hope to get it under control soon, really not having any night sweats, acne or problems getting it up but agression is through the roof! Self control on trenbolone is 10X harder tahn any other thing I have tried so far. Veins are starting coming out everywhere, I may add Winstrol - stanozolol my last 4 weeks, still haven't decided, will update again in week or so...

JoKeR
Gallery of jokerswild  

Old 11-Aug-2006, 11:38 AM   #10
United States
Quote posted by jokerswild
Current cycle

500mg testosterone enanthate
500mg trenbolone E
50mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone -

About three weeks in, body weight up about 9lbs, in the gym I feel like I own it. Everything is light, moving up in weight in every exercise, adding sets and still having trouble becoming exhausted. The edgy feeling with trenbolone is not a myth, I can feel it very strongly all day and night and have already let me temper get out of control a few times. This is the only compound I have used that I have had some self control issues. I actually have to talk myself down sometimes to keep from doing something stupid. Besides that I feel great, very strong and am not developing any acne or trenbolone , no night sweats yet and no trenbolone cough, will update this thread as the cycle progresses...
trenbolone makes makes for a short fuse, no doubt about it. I still love the stuff though. That sounds like a nice cycle, good job bro. My anger/hostility/irritability always seems to improve after I'm a few weeks into a trenbolone cycle (I've only used trenbolone ace). Its like I get used to it and learn to deal w/ it a little better.
Gallery of ryan04