Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test / Tren cycle looking for advice

Vallion

Hey,

I'm planning on running another cycle in Jan. I want to add in some orals this time to see how they affect me, however this leaves me with some questions and I hope some more experienced bros on here can help me out.

I'll give you some info about me first..
24y/o
5'11
88kg/194lb
10-11% bf atm
Been going to the gym since my 13th with ups and downs. Last 4 years I've been working at it a lot harder though.
I've done 3 cycles before, first one was 500 test with 400 deca, which totally messed me up cause I was doing things really wrong, anyway..
Second cycle was just test, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Pretty nice gains.
My last cycle was test prop and tren ace, which was absolutely awesome and therefore I wanna give it another shot....

I ran the test at 350 and tren at 525. +250 on maint, high carb/protein and low fat. I leaned up nicely and got pretty full.
After about 5 to 6 weeks I started getting pretty bad water retention. Diet was the same throughout, low sodium but high carb.
Swollen ankles, insane pumps and just total crappy feeling. I should have taken bloods, but I didn't. I am assuming it was due to high prolactin, I didn't run caber. These things all disappeared when I dropped the tren, still had 2 weeks of test to go, so it wasn't the test. I ran an AI throughout, Aromasin 12,5mg ed.

I had crazy night sweats. Didn't feel like having sex, was still able to just didnt even enjoy it. I did feel some anger at times, I work at an airport, lots of people are idiots. Anyway, the anger easy to control and the caber will hopefully fix the rest. And the night sweats, whatever...

Next cycle is currently looking like this:
Week 1-4: Test Enth 750mg ew
Week 1-4: Dbol 35mg ed
Week 5-14: Test Prop 100mg ed
Week 5-14: Tren Ace 100mg ed
Week 1-14: Aromasin 12,5mg ed
Week 5-14: Caber 1mg ew
Week 9-15: Winstrol 50mg ed

I want to pack on a couple lbs of lean muscle and lose fat. I'll be doing this cycle on a small caloric deficit.

Now this doesnt look like anything I've done before, I'm not sure if this is correct but I have a couple of reasons for why I made it like this.

I'm running the first 4 weeks on Enth with Dbol, because I don't want to run orals one after another. I also don't want to run Tren longer than 10 weeks.

The test will kick in slowly, allowing me to see how dbol affects me. If I'd start running 700 test prop from day 1, it would be hard to tell which drug is doing what, right? Also test prop has nasty pip sometimes when injected alone.

Does it make sense to run test enth for the first 4 weeks?

Any advice is appreciated

thanks!

U r planning on running 3 most harshest aas in one cycle
Winny
Dbol
Tren

Winny and tren will destroy your synovial fluid in your joints
Dude u r 24, u do not need to b messing with tren
Stick with what u know worked in the past for u ie test only cycle.
Just take the time and do it right
Yeah u will get huge on tren but it's not a fast track to gains
Test+anavar=good gains at minimal risk at your age

winny and tren bad combo. I don't think you need to run test that high with the amount of tren in that cycle

You really need to lower that test dose. Way too much for what you want to accomplish. Tren is too high too. 100mg ED? That's not needed. 100mg EOD is plenty.

You didn't mention PCT at all. Make sure you have that together

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack (pm me for info or discounts or check my thread in my signature)
Ostarine 25mg ED

Hey,

I'm planning on running another cycle in Jan. I want to add in some orals this time to see how they affect me, however this leaves me with some questions and I hope some more experienced bros on here can help me out.

I'll give you some info about me first..
24y/o
5'11
88kg/194lb
10-11% bf atm
Been going to the gym since my 13th with ups and downs. Last 4 years I've been working at it a lot harder though.
I've done 3 cycles before, first one was 500 test with 400 deca, which totally messed me up cause I was doing things really wrong, anyway..
Second cycle was just test, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Pretty nice gains.
My last cycle was test prop and tren ace, which was absolutely awesome and therefore I wanna give it another shot....

I ran the test at 350 and tren at 525. +250 on maint, high carb/protein and low fat. I leaned up nicely and got pretty full.
After about 5 to 6 weeks I started getting pretty bad water retention. Diet was the same throughout, low sodium but high carb.
Swollen ankles, insane pumps and just total crappy feeling. I should have taken bloods, but I didn't. I am assuming it was due to high prolactin, I didn't run caber. These things all disappeared when I dropped the tren, still had 2 weeks of test to go, so it wasn't the test. I ran an AI throughout, Aromasin 12,5mg ed.

I had crazy night sweats. Didn't feel like having sex, was still able to just didnt even enjoy it. I did feel some anger at times, I work at an airport, lots of people are idiots. Anyway, the anger easy to control and the caber will hopefully fix the rest. And the night sweats, whatever...

Next cycle is currently looking like this:
Week 1-4: Test Enth 750mg ew
Week 1-4: Dbol 35mg ed
Week 5-14: Test Prop 100mg ed
Week 5-14: Tren Ace 100mg ed
Week 1-14: Aromasin 12,5mg ed
Week 5-14: Caber 1mg ew
Week 9-15: Winstrol 50mg ed

I want to pack on a couple lbs of lean muscle and lose fat. I'll be doing this cycle on a small caloric deficit.

Now this doesnt look like anything I've done before, I'm not sure if this is correct but I have a couple of reasons for why I made it like this.

I'm running the first 4 weeks on Enth with Dbol, because I don't want to run orals one after another. I also don't want to run Tren longer than 10 weeks.

The test will kick in slowly, allowing me to see how dbol affects me. If I'd start running 700 test prop from day 1, it would be hard to tell which drug is doing what, right? Also test prop has nasty pip sometimes when injected alone.

Does it make sense to run test enth for the first 4 weeks?

Any advice is appreciated

thanks!

you want to pack on a "couple of lean lbs"?? why in the world would you run such a wreckless cycle then? this makes NO SENSE... this is bad from top to bottom and just abusive and wreckelss...

Thanks for the input.

I never ran a cycle in a caloric deficit, I was under the impression I'd need a higher amount of mgs to still gain muscle.

Is this better?
1-14 Test E 250mg ew
1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
5-14: Tren Ace 50mg ed
1-14: Aromasin 12,5mg ed
5-14: Caber 1mg ew
9-15: Winstrol 50mg ed

I can probably run less aromasin when I drop dbol after week 4? I'm not prone to gyno, also no noticable water retention on 250 test a week.

I would really like to end my cycle with an oral to polish off a bit, is this really so wrong combined with tren? I'm intending to run Liv52 with my cycle, it's easy to get for me but I'm not sure if it's enough? Want to go with 6 caps split in 3 dosages through the day.

I'm not sure if this would meet my goals on a caloric deficit? I'm hoping this cycle brings me to about 92kg/203lb. I know this is an awkward question, many factors to consider. But if diet and training are in check, is this realistic with about 250 calories below maint?

I don't want to be a hard head, I came here for advice and I'm not some moron who will do what I had in mind in the first place. I know you guys get to deal with that a lot and I appreciate you're still helping people out who really do want advice.

Thanks for the input.

I never ran a cycle in a caloric deficit, I was under the impression I'd need a higher amount of mgs to still gain muscle.

Is this better?
1-14 Test E 250mg ew
1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
5-14: Tren Ace 50mg ed
1-14: Aromasin 12,5mg ed
5-14: Caber 1mg ew
9-15: Winstrol 50mg ed

I can probably run less aromasin when I drop dbol after week 4? I'm not prone to gyno, also no noticable water retention on 250 test a week.

I would really like to end my cycle with an oral to polish off a bit, is this really so wrong combined with tren? I'm intending to run Liv52 with my cycle, it's easy to get for me but I'm not sure if it's enough? Want to go with 6 caps split in 3 dosages through the day.

I'm not sure if this would meet my goals on a caloric deficit? I'm hoping this cycle brings me to about 92kg/203lb. I know this is an awkward question, many factors to consider. But if diet and training are in check, is this realistic with about 250 calories below maint?

I don't want to be a hard head, I came here for advice and I'm not some moron who will do what I had in mind in the first place. I know you guys get to deal with that a lot and I appreciate you're still helping people out who really do want advice.

i like your attitude a lot man, i do... i want to help you... let me ask you this... have you ran tren before? you don't need it for your goals... you don't need something that harsh to put on lean muscle in a deficit... you realize on my current cycle i have put on 10 lbs. in a month and dropped body fat and im at way more of a deficit than you... test, primo, eq and winstrol with sarms is what im running... i just now added hgh but that's not what you need nor want... you don't need tren in this circumstance... you definitely don't want dbol... your wanting clean size... there's so many better ways to go about this... i guess my question here is "are you fully intent on using these compounds or are you willing to change it up?" I can make you a cycle to accommodate what you want to do but i can give you far better options as well... you just tell me your intent and i'll help you regardless... just let me know...

I ran tren ace 75mg ED in my last cycle. It was along with test prop 50mg ED. I really enjoyed the cycle, and would like to run something similar. I felt great. The last 2 weeks on tren I had some issues, couldn't get caber at the time.

I don't mind dropping the dbol, it didn't look right in the cycle but I wanted to see it's effects.

The cycle you are running atm, how do you gain 10lbs from it so rapidly on a deficit? Do the sarms make such a difference? I'm not very keen on trying sarms, mainly because I'm currently fully uneducated on them.

I have looked into your vids on primo and eq before. Eq sounds good, but I'm not sure how I feel about Primo. Isn't it rather expensive for it's effect? I thought Tren would suit me better, despite the shutdown. I loved the physical changes it provided.

I would really like to include tren. Why do you advice so strongly against it, even at a lower dose? I am willing to change it up, but I really do want to reach my goals with this cycle as I don't intend to run another cycle for a few years.

However, if it's possible to reach my goals with milder compounds I'm all for it.

So in conclusion, I am not set on which compounds I want to run.

Thanks for the help.:)

bro gaining that kind of size and dropping body fat has taken me years and years to truly figure out... that's something that is the most difficult thing to achieve and its a very intricate and precise science for each individual... yes, the right combo of supplementation needs to be figured out but that's only a small fraction of it... its sacrifice, dedication, the willingness to suffer to get what you want, to stay consistent day in and day out, etc... i can't teach some of those things... they have to come from within... everybody wants it but noone wants to work for it... I LIVE IT, 365 days a year, day in and day out... my diet, my training, my craft, its all something i try to perfect each and every day... regardless, certain compounds and supplements will put you in a far better position than others to achieve what your after... im just going to structure your cycle with tren but im leaving out the dbol... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org specifically look at the articles i wrote about using tren and gw-501516... this will enhance your cycle to the maximum level possible... here is the layout... by the way, primo is more than worth it...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 eq 800 mg week
7-16 tren e
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
7-16 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

The addition of the sarms along with this cycle would really kick it up a notch. Especially the GW while on tren. Sarms1 has some good promotions going on this month. Now would be a good time to pick some up.

Top Bottom