Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test tren ?

doogle

need help on starting new cycle really want to try tren but worried on sides, I did try fast rip version years ago what I can remember it messed with my head a bit not to bad. i also remember probably the best shape ive ever been in ever vascular ! im 32 n ow 6ft 2 lean many test prop cycles also test cyp , one cycle a year

what I have is testmastren this has in below
test enanthate 200 mg
trenbolone 100 mg
masteron enanthate 100 mg

or rip 200
test propionate 70mg
drostanlone propionate 65mg
trenblone acetate 65mg

so here we go ive 2 options ive read the short ester the prop will be easier to stop if you have bad sides as itll be out your system quick

I keep my doses little Contran I don't get very many size 40 mg every day seems to work well for me I wasn't 100 every other day and I noticed a roller coaster ride because my levels were not to stable

Start your dose of low and work your way up see how you react to side effects when I stayed about 250 mg of Trent we can do the work well for me I like to stay on the lower end of that and just run different compounds in addition

Prob my best stack was test p tren ace mast p

Ran them all at 250 a week except mast I ran at 600

maybe add extra mast into multi vile this may make jab less painful also ? ok bro theres one person advising short ester any one else with any good advise please post

If ur muscles are not virgin-month-old you should have no problem with the short Ester pip

Although it does depend on what labs you're running as well I've had some labs hurt a lot more than others but I don't get any tips on test p

But I'm sure it is different for every person I injected all of my three compound at one in the same syringe

It was a pretty big injection but I didn't get any pain at all

Pro Chem is rip 200 bro multi vile Some people say painful jabb. Could I add a test Cyp with this cycle may be 250 mg per week

Shit dude u can do what u wanna do lol

I prefer short esters myself because I like my levels to mimic the natural test levels of rise and decline through the day I feel better my body has less sides etc

I jan every morning right when I wake up when on cycle

If I'm on my normal Trt it's eod

But natural test levels are high in the am and decline through the day

So i like to keep my body and hormones as natural as possible with the flux

When I do cyp or other long esters I break out really bad I guess cuz of the high level and slow decline not sure but I know plenty of ppl that have used long ester test as the base and added short compounds to complement it

Shit dude u can do what u wanna do lol

I prefer short esters myself because I like my levels to mimic the natural test levels of rise and decline through the day I feel better my body has less sides etc

I jan every morning right when I wake up when on cycle

If I'm on my normal Trt it's eod

But natural test levels are high in the am and decline through the day

So i like to keep my body and hormones as natural as possible with the flux

When I do cyp or other long esters I break out really bad I guess cuz of the high level and slow decline not sure but I know plenty of ppl that have used long ester test as the base and added short compounds to complement it

Bro I like to run and do boxing with some hard circuits Is this fine well on tren ? Also do you jabb am ?

Depends on how u react
Tren was fine with my cardio for 6 weeks but come 7 and 8 weeks I got out of breath walking up the stairs

I hear of most guys really suffering with cardio running and boxing especially cuz it's high intensity

Yes I jab first thing in the morning before I do anything

I love keeping my levels at peak first thing

U gotta think naturally when we were in our teens we would get "morning wood" shit I still do cuz of my test levels year round

But the reson is because ur test levels are the highest in the am

When I got my test levels checked years ago I had been asked to do the labs first thing in the am I did not listen and got my test total and free done at 3 pm when dr got labs my test levels were at like 200 he asked why I got them done in the afternoon I said I did not thinnk it mattered
That was when I was young and stupid
Then I got them don't again per dr orders early in the morning my levels were 700 ish so the flux was a huge difference for me not sure how others are but natural hormone levels do decline dramatically through the day

So after I go out on Trt I hated that the dr wanted to put me on a long Ester that would taper over a week or weeks

So I did my homework for 3 years finally found a compound pharmacy that made test p for me ( standard protocol in the us test p is not prescribed )

I talked to dr brought a endocrinologist test book to her and told her my reason for waning short Ester

I honesty can say I felt great on test cyp but when I got on test p and kept my dose eod the difference was night and day

So most PPP with say no difference in long and short esters but I will tell ya from personal experience everyone's body is different

Top Bottom