Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Suspension Debate

tiggerizme

Banned
Damn it's been a bit since I been here. Anyways, lets hear some debate on Test Suspension.

I've heard the rumors of 2x a day, say 50mg per inject.

Before you pansies get your panties in a knot I'm no newbie. Been using for years, not currently on a cycle, more of putting one together. Components include:

Suspension 100mg ED
Slin ED
Prop 50mg EOD
Winny EOD opposite day of Prop
GH 4iu's ED
T4 100mcg ED
IGF-LR3 80mcg bilaterally

Never taken suspension but I want a 6 weeker and thought this looked good.

Ideally,,,2x per day with SUSPENSION would be perfect,,,however,,once per day,,,does work extremely well.

My very first cycle was suspension only, 150mg 2 times a week. It was super easy to get (could just buy from a veterinarian back then), and I didn't know any better...I was just told take it twice as often as oil based.
That said, I put on 30 pounds, and kept 20....no pct. Kept a lot of my strength as well.
Also, after that experience, injecting any oil base was simple and painless...even prop...maybe I built a tolerance. (actually i tried winny v a few years later, which hurt also, but stopped after the 3rd shot, because my joints hurt so much i couldnt workout anymore)
I know 2x a week just isn't enough, but my experience with it makes me wonder if 2x/day is necessary?
Then again, if I could get it now, I'd gladly try 2x/day....anyone care to donate?

Last edited:
Damn it's been a bit since I been here. Anyways, lets hear some debate on Test Suspension.

I've heard the rumors of 2x a day, say 50mg per inject.
Rumors of what, the practice of itself, that it is rationally justified (that an expected outcome from it)? What are you trying to do?

Before you pansies get your panties in a knot I'm no newbie.
My pansies?
Been using for years, not currently on a cycle, more of putting one together.
Why does it matter if you have previously used steroids for more than 1 year?

Have you used, in combination, all of the other drugs you listed and want to know about adding suspension to that mix? That wouldn't make sense, though because someone with that much experience would surely have heard "test is test" before, (and would hopefully know what that means).

Components include:

That is a lot of gear to run all at once. For six weeks?

Again, for what purpose?

If you want answers based off of the imagination of strangers, then you've gotten that.

A drug-free route might be a better choice.

I'm doing roughly 80mg ED, and it sucks. I couldn't imagine 2x a day. I think it may work better, butt damn... every injection kills me. Well, glutes are the best of the bunch.

Rumors of what, the practice of itself, that it is rationally justified (that an expected outcome from it)? What are you trying to do?

My pansies?

Why does it matter if you have previously used steroids for more than 1 year?

Have you used, in combination, all of the other drugs you listed and want to know about adding suspension to that mix? That wouldn't make sense, though because someone with that much experience would surely have heard "test is test" before, (and would hopefully know what that means).

That is a lot of gear to run all at once. For six weeks?

Again, for what purpose?

If you want answers based off of the imagination of strangers, then you've gotten that.

A drug-free route might be a better choice.

Just what I figured would happen. Another Elitefitnees Douche Bag moron. Let's start with the first idiotic thing you said dipshit. I didn't say anything about your pansies but that you ARE a pansy and not to get your PANTIES in a wad.

Rumors of the best and stable way to run suspension fuctard. What else? Like I stated later in the post I'm trying to put together a hard 6 week cycle.

Test is test yes but you're one of those inexperienced information regurgitation exploiters using words from other EXPERIENCED users. And to answer your question YES I have used all combinations of those hormones but never used suspension. PER MY POST (if you actually read it)

Before you get power hungry maybe you should read and re-read the post. I'm simply asking for the mechanics behind the rumor of running suspension 2x a day versus a single injection. Now if you decide to take a more professional approach at answering the question at hand I'll be happy to listen.

And don't insult me with your idicoracy kid.

Top Bottom