Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop and Tren Ace

When you use tren ace and test prop how do you choose to inj? (both inj on eod basis)

• Together IM

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • Separate: Sub-q for Tren; IM for Test (Same Day)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Separate: Sub-q for both (Same Day)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Separate: Sub-q for Tren; IM for Test (Oppo Days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Separate: Sub-q for both (Oppo Days)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marvelous54

When you guys are inj tren-a and test-p do you prefer inj them together? Also, if you don't, do you use a slin to inj the tren sub-q or do you prefer IM with the tren?

Always go IM with any JUICE, if you go into the fatty tissue it wont absorb as fast. By the way I use 25g 1'' pins for my Tren A, it allows me to shoot in my Bis, Tris, and Calfs without as much pain as you would expect from ED injections

Get someone to make them together with EO and back fill them to shoot through a 29g slin pin.

1cc through a slin. Helps ED injects.

I use 1cc of tren 76mg/cc and put it in the left butt cheek
then 2cc's of test prop 98mg/cc and put it in the right butt cheek not EOD but the day after EOD and then alternate or vise versa and always use seperate needles.NEEDLES ARE FOR SINGLE SHOT ONLY. I hope this help as it has always help me.I need to learn how to rotate to different areas but kinda pussy when it comes to doing that.Any input welcome....

Yeah, I always use different pins for different inj but I was wondering how many out there just load the pin with both substances and just make one inj!

Im on tren and prop now..doing the prop EOD and the tren ED..when both fall on the same day I just load a 25g pin with both the tren and prop..

Tren and Prop are fine for mixing in the same pin. BTW, ED shots are much better for stable blood levels. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks for the input fellas. Thats the kinda stuff I was lookin for!

Top Bottom