Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop only cycle

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
5'11" 195lbs, 15% body fat
Cycle history: 3 ph cycles

I was thinking about running a test prop cycle because I want to start pinning. I've only done oral ph cycles so I'd like to dab into pinning. I just have a couple of questions about dosing. My prop is 100mg/mL . I'd like to pin 1.5ml(150mg) eod. But then with that on some weeks theres 4 pin days and that would come out to 600mg a week which seems a bit high. Is that safe? Or is it wise to maybe do 1.5ml every other pin day alternating with 1ml. I didnt know if it was a bad idea to change up the dosing with that and if it was better to keep it the same throughout te cycle. Going to be 8 weeks maybe 10. Also have aromasin and was wondering if it was better to take every day or on non pinning days. Thanks guys

5'11" 195lbs, 15% body fat
Cycle history: 3 ph cycles

I was thinking about running a test prop cycle because I want to start pinning. I've only done oral ph cycles so I'd like to dab into pinning. I just have a couple of questions about dosing. My prop is 100mg/mL . I'd like to pin 1.5ml(150mg) eod. But then with that on some weeks theres 4 pin days and that would come out to 600mg a week which seems a bit high. Is that safe? Or is it wise to maybe do 1.5ml every other pin day alternating with 1ml. I didnt know if it was a bad idea to change up the dosing with that and if it was better to keep it the same throughout te cycle. Going to be 8 weeks maybe 10. Also have aromasin and was wondering if it was better to take every day or on non pinning days. Thanks guys

If you have never pinned before running test p at 150mg eod is not the best 1st cycle. Quite a lot of brands of test p can come with quite a string too. I think 500mg test e per week would be much better for you. You can inject that at 250mg twice weekly and it should be pain free. I would run that for 10 weeks and start pct 2 weeks later. I would run exemestane (aromasin) at 10-12.5mg every day on cycle. 2 eeks after your last pin I would start your pct of tamoxifen at 20/20/20/10 and clomid at 50/50/25 and run the aromasin 2 weeks into your pct (so for half of it).

I do agree with you that the test e would be a better cycle. However I already have the prop so Id like to get rid of it. I pinned other people before so im comfortable doing it every other day and I realize prop is painful so I'll just suck it up. As for dosing, U think 1mL eod is sufficient? Along with 7.5mg of aromasin ed

100 mg eod should yield good gains of its ur first test cycle

Be ready for the pip with ur virgin muscles lol

Some ppl can't even train the muscle the pinned in the first time

For me after 3 weeks I was fine also depends on quality of gear
I get mine from a pharmacy here in the us now cuz I'm prescribed to it but when I blast and run a lab I notice a difference 100%

Top Bottom