Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop and anavar cycle

BW 196lb
12% bf
training 6 years
DL 480 x 3
Bench 308
Squat 400

Previous cycle test E 500mg pw

2nd cycle I'm going to use test prop around 100mg eod for around 8 weeks and stacked with anavar 60mg ed.

In my first cycle I was using arimidex as an AI but encountered some problems in balancing my E2 levels and keeping them stable throughout the length of the 10 weeks. I was taking 0.25mg eod but on signs of high E2 upped my dose which caused sore joints etc and I was never able to fully keep it my E2 at a stable level it was either too low (sore joints) or too high estrogen related gyno, itchy nips small lump developed etc.

For my next cycle of test prop 100mg eod and anavar 60mg everyday, what dose and what AI do people recommend? I have arimidex already which I can use but does anyone advise on any other AI which they find work better for this moderate cycle.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like a plan.
As far as an AI. Most people like aromasin better. 12.5mg eod is a good place to start.

BW 196lb
12% bf
training 6 years
DL 480 x 3
Bench 308
Squat 400

Previous cycle test E 500mg pw

2nd cycle I'm going to use test prop around 100mg eod for around 8 weeks and stacked with anavar 60mg ed.

In my first cycle I was using arimidex as an AI but encountered some problems in balancing my E2 levels and keeping them stable throughout the length of the 10 weeks. I was taking 0.25mg eod but on signs of high E2 upped my dose which caused sore joints etc and I was never able to fully keep it my E2 at a stable level it was either too low (sore joints) or too high estrogen related gyno, itchy nips small lump developed etc.

For my next cycle of test prop 100mg eod and anavar 60mg everyday, what dose and what AI do people recommend? I have arimidex already which I can use but does anyone advise on any other AI which they find work better for this moderate cycle.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Aromasin seems to be the better choice i would be sure to drink lots of water along with fish and flax oils.

Top Bottom