Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop 3 week nothing...

gege2003

Hi, for your experience when gain from test prop start?

100mg test prop every 36h, 466mg of test average for week (First cycle)

natty test was 414

If diet/tranining/rest evertything is in check. Slow responder?

3 week in look like shit, before cycle after 4 week psmf 5.8 x 165 pounds 14%bf. Now 175 pounds 17%. All this on 500kcal surplus. How is possible?

Another thing i forgot: no strenght gains

test if teste or testpwill still take weeks to notice much.. if your seeing this already then im sorry but its diet that you need to fix IMO if by week 4-6 you dont notice much of anything then id start to worry a bit. maybe cut down carbs a bit up protein and cut surplus by 200cal?
hard to say but with gear or without the issue of higher BF and no power gains i would think is diet and possibly also training.

teste may last about 1-2 weeks per shot, but it hits its peek in only days, prop much faster, but both need weeks to start to notice stuff from IMO

Hi,thank you for the answer... i think the stuff is kicked... Strenght increase every workout awesome feeling. What is the difference between 466mg x week and 700mg x week? is noticiable? more gain?

700mg can help lose a little of fat while bulking at 500kcal surplus?

Stats?

700 mg's a week is not necessary for anyone, not even the pro's. And no steroid burns fat.

Have you used gear from this source before? Could be bunk?

Increase your grams by the week. I was doing 450 to start now I'm on week 9 at 800 a week. Gains are amazing now. Your gains will be moderate at 466wk. Propionate does not mean you'll see faster results because of half life just means it'll be out of your system faster. If you continue to pin at 466 a week your gains will be "ok". Need to be in the 600+ range to see what you want.

Increase your grams by the week. I was doing 450 to start now I'm on week 9 at 800 a week. Gains are amazing now. Your gains will be moderate at 466wk. Propionate does not mean you'll see faster results because of half life just means it'll be out of your system faster. If you continue to pin at 466 a week your gains will be "ok". Need to be in the 600+ range to see what you want.

when gain come strong? i have seen strengh gain but not to much size 4 week in

3 week at 466 and now up to 700mg

diet is good between 700-1k cal surplus.. at less i think fat gain have stop

Don't expect to grow too much with propionate. My strength and size gains came week 6.

I think test is test.. change is time relase. For my reserch test prop contain 83% of pure test versus test enantate 72-75.

You are sure that your gear is legit?

Top Bottom