Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P - Tren A - Mast E

Sinjder

Hello

Stats:

Weight: 100 kg

Height: 185 cm

Fat: 12.9 %

Cycles: 3

Last cycle: Test E - 500mg EW (Week 1 - 12) / Tren E - 250mg EW (Week 1 - 8)

Have planned a new cycle and want some input for what sort of PCT I should run.

Have planned to cut down to 10% fat before starting the cycle.

The goal for the cycle is recomp. Will run calories at maintenance I think.

Week 1 - 6

Tren A - 350mg EW (EOD)
Test P - 250mg EW (EOD)
Mast E - 350mg EW (E4D) ( I know enthante isnt the best for a short cycle, but will give it a go)

25 and your 3rd cycle??? Dude, slowwwwwwww down...

Run prami or caber if you're running tren..
Run aromasin on cycle...
Start HCG or HCGenerate mid-cycle and run thru PCT

PCT:
Forma Stanzol
Post Cycle Unleashed combo
Powerchews

~EZ

this is a dream cycle but you must sub mast e or mast p on this cycle... its not done right otherwise and its a waste...

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150-200 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 75-100 mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
5-6 hcg 500 ius week
7-8 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 9-12

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Hated tren both times. ...tried it for a third strike & absolutely LOVED it! Not sure why my sides weren't bad at all that third go around. Don't give up on it.

I like what Dylan is posting up IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Hated tren both times. ...tried it for a third strike & absolutely LOVED it! Not sure why my sides weren't bad at all that third go around. Don't give up on it.

I like what Dylan is posting up IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Did you use a different ester or supplier the third time? Tren ace is more harsh for me then tren e.

To the op, I'd go with Dylan's plan its much better then wasting a cycle running long esters for 6 weeks. If you run the mast I'd have some n2shampoo on hand in case any hairline issues start.

Did you use a different ester or supplier the third time? Tren ace is more harsh for me then tren e.

Really? I had the opposite....I'm an ace man all the way...

~EZ

Masteron E will not have enough time to work on that cycle ,you will need masteron Prop/ace which ever it's labled.

Okay, I think I drop the mast e and go with test p and tren a.

But I have 100 tabs Avar 10 mg and 100 tabs of winny 10 mg laying around, that I maybe can inplement in this.

Maybe something like Avar 50mg ED week 1-3. Then 2 weeks of orals and then 50mg Winny for week 6-8. I have Liv52.

Okay, I think I drop the mast e and go with test p and tren a.

But I have 100 tabs Avar 10 mg and 100 tabs of winny 10 mg laying around, that I maybe can inplement in this.

Maybe something like Avar 50mg ED week 1-3. Then 2 weeks of orals and then 50mg Winny for week 6-8. I have Liv52.

dont waste the Var unless you can get more and run it long enough to work, as it stands you do not have enough for it to be ran properly...same with the winny

Top Bottom