Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test p only cycle

aaron029

Hi guys NEED HELP

I have a quick question I am doing a test p only cycle and I am wanting to know how long before I would start to see results I am pinning eod. What do you guys think??????

Last edited:
Way to many variables bro, if your training, nutrition, and rest are all on point then I'd say you should start to see some gains in your 2nd week and really start to Rollin in your 3rd week. That's usually how prop works with me at least. I get strength first, then start seeing the scale move, then start noticing visual changes. You ain't gunna be superman though out of nowhere, don't have unrealistic expectations. Push yourself harder each day in the gym, eat like a lion, sleep like a baby!! Gains shall come

Swole hit it right on the money, i also like to completely change my training routine when i go on cycle.

I change the training routine every few weeks haha. Powerlifting week, two weeks low weight high rep, two weeks high weight. Free weight week, cable week, machine week, cardio week has yet to happen tho :/

Ok thank you to every one that answered my question and if it's possible Can I send someone my diet and training plan to see what they think I can send it via private message.

Ok thank you to every one that answered my question and if it's possible Can I send someone my diet and training plan to see what they think I can send it via private message.

Why not post it here, you'll get more replies plus maybe some tips that will help also.

Here is my diet plan

MEAL 1
Whey Protein Isolate (20g protein) shake mixed with 2g Acetyl-L Carnitine and 5g L-Glutamine.

Omelette

2 whole eggs + 4 egg whites
70g Tomato
40g Mushroom
18g ( 1 Tblsp) Bbq sauce (Fountain brand reduced sugar) 100g (dry weight) Oatmeal (Uncle Toby brand)
Mix 10g Branch Chain Amino Acids to sip on all day.

MEAL 2
125g (raw weight) Chicken breast
66g (dry weight) Brown rice (Sun rice brand)
30g green beans
100g Broccoli
70g Tomato
40g Mushroom
50g Red onion
85g Baby spinach
1 Tblsp Sweet chilli sauce (Coles brand)

MEAL 3
Sandwiches x 2
4 slices brown bread (Helgas brand)
70g Roasted turkey breast (Eurest brand)
2x cheese slices (Bega brand country light tasty 25% less fat)
70g Tomato
85g Baby spinach
1.5 Tblsp Sweet chilli sauce (Coles brand)

MEAL 4
200g Sirloin Pork
320g Sweet potato
18g (1 Tblsp) Bbq sauce (Fountain brand reduced sugar)

MEAL 5 (Pre Workout)
(44g Protein) Whey protein isolate shake
320g Banana (Approximately 3 Bannanas)
10g Amino acids mixed with 2g Acetyl L-Carnitine to sip on throughout your workout

MEAL 6 (post workout)
(44g protein) Whey protein isolate shake 5g L-Glutamine
2g Acetyl l carnitine
5g Creatine Monohydrate
75g Dextrose

Cheat meal of your choice every Saturday

Meal 7 (before bed)
18 Almonds
12g (12x 1000mg capsules) Fish oil

If you would change or add anything in please say so.

Top Bottom