Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Mast, Tren, Winny, Var, HGH

websy21

Planning next cycle with Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace blend of 100mg/ml each and wanting to add Winstrol and Anavar at the end. I've done everything here a few times except for Masteron and Winny. My goal is to mostly shred up but add some lbm is always a must! Go ahead and critique. Thanks for all the input in advance!

350 mg tren ace weeks 1-10
350mg mast prop weeks 1-10
350mg test prop weeks 1-10
50mg winstrol weeks 6-10
50mg anavar weeks 6-10
5 iu's HGH 5 days on, 2 days off

This is what my next cycle would be like and some advice on what could be higher/lower dosage. I have a couple months before I start yet but I always plan ahead. Currently on 5 iu's of HGH and most likel run this right through it too. Thoughts welcome! Thanks a ton!!!!​

Are you going to stack 2 orals? I'd switch one out for something like S-4 to help out the liver.

Planning next cycle with Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace blend of 100mg/ml each and wanting to add Winstrol and Anavar at the end. I've done everything here a few times except for Masteron and Winny. My goal is to mostly shred up but add some lbm is always a must! Go ahead and critique. Thanks for all the input in advance!

350 mg tren ace weeks 1-10
350mg mast prop weeks 1-10
350mg test prop weeks 1-10
50mg winstrol weeks 6-10
50mg anavar weeks 6-10
5 iu's HGH 5 days on, 2 days off

This is what my next cycle would be like and some advice on what could be higher/lower dosage. I have a couple months before I start yet but I always plan ahead. Currently on 5 iu's of HGH and most likel run this right through it too. Thoughts welcome! Thanks a ton!!!!​

i like what you have picked to use but absolutely don't like the layout... one thing i hate are those damn blends... the problem here is that you should be using much higher mast and i would also go a bit higher on tren than test... i definitely would not be using winstrol and anavar together at those doses... your going to tear your insides apart an chances are good you will never last on that cycle... you need to drop one or split them up... why are you not running hgh all 7 days? i would get more mast, but if you keep everything as is, you need to obviously include ancillaries... you never included pct either... let me fix this for you...

1-12 test prop 350 mg week
1-12 mast prop 350 mg week
1-12 tren ace 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-6 anavar 60 mg day
1-12 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
HGH 5 ius day

pct 13-16

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Yea I don't like those blends either, you never know how much of each you're getting in each pin.

Also agreed that you don't need 2 orals, especially @ the same time.

But I love the prop/mast/tren/winny combo.

i like what you have picked to use but absolutely don't like the layout... one thing i hate are those damn blends... the problem here is that you should be using much higher mast and i would also go a bit higher on tren than test... i definitely would not be using winstrol and anavar together at those doses... your going to tear your insides apart an chances are good you will never last on that cycle... you need to drop one or split them up... why are you not running hgh all 7 days? i would get more mast, but if you keep everything as is, you need to obviously include ancillaries... you never included pct either... let me fix this for you...

1-12 test prop 350 mg week
1-12 mast prop 350 mg week
1-12 tren ace 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-6 anavar 60 mg day

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
HGH 5 ius day

pct 13-16

PCT

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Gawd I love it when you tailor my cycles. You always tweak them so perfect they make awesome sense. One thing though, you mentioned I should have much higher mast and tren higher than test but you left all three at 350 mg/week. Am I ok with the straight up across 350 than for all 3? Thanks bro!!!! :)

Gawd I love it when you tailor my cycles. You always tweak them so perfect they make awesome sense. One thing though, you mentioned I should have much higher mast and tren higher than test but you left all three at 350 mg/week. Am I ok with the straight up across 350 than for all 3? Thanks bro!!!! :)

I love designing them brother! the only reason i wrote it that way is because i thought you were running a blend... if you can switch them then i would absolutely do so! it will be so much better for you in so man aspects... if you can run them all separate then do this

test 350 mg week
mast 800 mg week
tren 400 mg week

here's how i would run it with separate compounds instead of the blend bro...

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 mast prop 200 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-6 anavar 60 mg day

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HCGenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
HGH 5 ius day

PCT 13-16

PCT

n2guard n2bm.com
MK-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

here's how i would run it with separate compounds instead of the blend bro...

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 mast prop 200 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-6 anavar 60 mg day

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HCGenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
HGH 5 ius day

PCT 13-16

PCT

n2guard n2bm.com
MK-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I like the hi mast. the sarms will be great too. could avoid the need for winny if you wanted. Dylan's has hit the good points with why you want the extra mast. it just great for what your looking to do

I wouldn't take off days on the GH tho....I would take 1 dose of it too, don't split it up. If you have good stuff 5iu is a dam good dose and with everything else you will really grow and keep lean as hell.

pct you want to be strong after everything, both serms and hcgen ES. not a big hcg fan here. hcgenerate es is almost like taking some clomid...lol

Top Bottom